Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 3 : April Release

Hello everyone!  Such a fun week so far don't ya think?  Well, it's time for Day 3 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ April Release.  And today I have something a little funny for you.  We are a huge sports family and of course right now we are in the middle of "March Madness".  So here is a little card in honor of all the college graduations that will soon be upon us:


Hee Hee!  Isn't it so fun???  The black card base is from Recollections, the yellow and green cardstock are from Bazzill.  The fun patterned paper in the background, that looks like a piece of notebook paper, is from the Simple Stories ~ SNAP Just the Basics collection.  The "O" is cut from the Base Camp ~ Cricut Cartridge.  And of course, in the center is a fun little graduation gift...Woot!  Woot!  And the bow is tied with The Twinery ~ Peapod twine.


The sentiment and this cute little duckie are from the brand new PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month. Cute! Cute! Cute!  I colored in the beak and feet with an orange ~ Zig Writer Pen.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the eyes.  And I added a little chalk to the cheeks.  For some sparkle, I used a clear star ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the tassel on the graduation cap.  I put the little duckie and the "O" on pop dots for dimension.


Here's a closer look at the cutie patootie graduation duckie...Hee Hee!


That's it for today...simple, cute, and quite funny I think!  ;)  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a GREAT day!

*** And don't forget to leave your comment so that you are entered into my awesome April Celebration Giveaway!

23 comments :

jessica said...

another super adorable card Cassandra!
Love the cute ducky!!!
Thanks for sharing another GREAT sneak!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...great design!!

GiGi said...

Super fun card! The little duck grad is so cute!

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

What a fun graduation card! Thanks for sharing.

Pat N. said...

Great card! Wow, a "not so" little gift in the center of the O. What a lucky recipient!! Woot, woot!

phatpat35 said...

cute graduation card, and that is one luck recipient getting the not so little surprise.

thanks for sharing

Tanya/Nonna said...

This is just the cutest graduation card! Love the little duck with the cap on, he's so stinkin' cute!

Shelly said...

Okay, cutest grad card EVER! Adorable!
Have a great evening!
Shelly

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ So flipping CUTE! I LOVE how you used the big letter from the school name with that ADORABLE duckie with his cap!!! Plus the rolled money I am so borrowing that idea!! AWESOME as always!!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

This is super fun, Cassandra! Any graduate would love getting this card! ~hugs, Saundra

Christine Owens said...

I just love this ducky! Great job rolling the $$$ to look like a dipolma. Love it! Now you have me thinkin', I need to make a few grad cards myself. Thanks for the inspriation my friend! --C

lmkindell1 said...

Really cute card!!
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Cindy said...

The recipient of this card is going to LOVE it! So cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

The notebook paper is perfect for the background and that little ducky is Peachy cute! I like how you added the little diploma/gift ;) Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Craft Me This said...

This is tooooooo cute.
Love it.

PoJo said...

Cute card!

Maureen Reiss said...

Fantastic grad card!!! love the money idea

Diana said...

Great card for grads! love how you displayed the $$!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Sue D said...

What a fun graduation card!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

UnikByYes said...

What a fun card Cassandra, it is perfect, the PKS Duckie is total cuteness!
thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

I totally know someone who love this card. She's graduation from Oregon. Just adorable - love the little rolled money too :)

What a cutie that little duck. Now only if it was a little larger I'd hang him in my bathroom. Teehee.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Sooo Cute & Absolutely Adorable. I better get started on my Graduation cards too.

Kristi said...

Love this idea for graduation! I just never have cash! lol
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...