Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 2 : April Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome to Day 2 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ April Release : Sneak Peeks. This release is so fun!  I can't wait until you all see it!


The white and the yellow cardstock are from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from the We R Memory Keepers ~ Spookyville collection.  If you look closely, you can see that in the right hand corner of the card, I did something a little different by rounding the corners of the paper with a corner rounder.


This fun little jar, the little fireflies and the sentiment are all from the brand new PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The white cardstock for the jar and label are XPress It ~ Blending Card paper.  I stamped the images with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I colored in the jar and little fireflies with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to the wings for some sparkle.  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  And the super fun bling is from my stash.  I put the whole thing on pop dots for dimension.


That's it...another simple little card.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day!

*** And don't forget to leave your comment today so that you are entered into my awesome April Celebration Giveaway!!!

21 comments :

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Cassandra, I love this card! The rounded corner looks wonderful and I love the jar full of fireflies! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Kim said...

I love your little fireflies--makes me wish for some nice summer evenings!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the fire flies!!!

Christine Owens said...

I love the swirl of bling...and love, love, love those fireflies...can't wait for my happy mail to get here. TFS --C

Melissa said...

Love what you did with the mason jar. That is one of my favorite dies from MCT too. :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ EEK ~ FIREFLIES!! Oh I just LOVE this jar and what you did with it! Colored PERFECTLY and adore those fireflies with their little sparkly wings too! Nice touch with the corner rounder and the bling ~ must add this bling to my stash! Beautifully done as always!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love this, Cassandra!!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

jessica said...

what an adorable card Cassandra! love the sneak of the new PK stamps!!
Thanks for sharing!!

lmkindell1 said...

I just love your fireflies, so cute.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

phatpat35 said...

Oh the fireflies are way too cute!!

Thanks for sharing I'm a new follower that ran across your site.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Cute, cute, cute! I just love those sweet little fireflies. And, the bling is such a fun touch - too cute!

Cindy said...

Love this! The jar trend is so cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

Jars must really be popular right now. Cute stamp and I like the rounded corner...really adds a little something. I like that you put a bug on the sentiment banner :D Cute & clever.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

PoJo said...

Love it!

TheTulipCollector said...

Great coloring!! I love the shades of gray!

Huggles

Linda

Diana said...

the bling is perfect!! such a cute card!

bdcampers@msn.com

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the sparkle and the bling.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

UnikByYes said...

Another fabulous creation Cassandra! This idea would be a perfect addition to summer pages!
thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a perfect fun card. Love the little jar and the cute little fireflies. Makes me want to catch them and make a ring that lights up of them.

Thanks,

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love that sentiment and your creative take on this card.

Kristi said...

This is cute, loved catching fireflies. Love the banner.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...