Monday, April 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : April Release

Hello everyone!  I'm back and just in time...it's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ April Release : Sneak Peeks!  Since we have still been recovering from this yucky sickness over the last couple of weeks, most of my projects this week are super simple.  But hey, sometimes simple is good, right???     ;)


The white card base is from Recollections.  The green patterned paper in the background is from the Simple Stories ~ SNAP Just the Basics Collection.  The pretty scalloped square shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die and the white cardstock for that is XPress It ~ Blending Card paper which I use for Copics. I adhered the shape with pop dots for dimension.


All of these pretty and fun stamped images are from the brand new PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I colored in the images with Copic ~ Sketch Markers. I added little gems to the centers of the all the flowers.  And I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to the wings of the little fireflies.  I doodled their little flight paths with a black ~ Zig Writer Pen.


That's it...super simple and easy.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a GREAT day!!

*** And don't forget to leave your comment today so that you are entered into my awesome April Celebration Giveaway!

22 comments :

jessica said...

beautiful day 1 of sneaks! those flowers look awesome!
Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the green and white paper combo:) Hope you feel better soon!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Tanya/Nonna said...

I just love this sweet, colorful card! Those little flowers are cute as can be with the gem in the center. Happy to hear you are feeling better!

L.B. said...

I love the simple of this...it looks just right and sweet

Cindy said...

Such a PRETTY card Cassandra!!!SUPER job with the new PK stamps:)

Melissa said...

Love the spring colors- Great card Cassandra.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous design!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Simple try BEAUTIFUL! I am LOVING the sneaks so far which may I say is NOT good! LOL! Plus you used the spellbinder you used is my FAVORITE too! BEAUTIFULLY done and I have to say I LOVE simple but can't seem to pull it off like you!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Beautiful card, Cassandra! I love the pretty spring colors and that background shape is wonderful! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Christine Owens said...

Great job coloring these flowers. They're great. TFS --C

TheTulipCollector said...

Love that green paper and those stamps are just adorable.

Jennifer said...

Hope you're feeling better!!! :) Your simple card doesn't look so simple by my standards! ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

lmkindell1 said...

I love your card the colors and the flowers are beautiful
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Cindy said...

Sweet card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Simple is good...I hope you are back to feeling perfect soon! Peachy has some pretty stamps here and I love the sparkle on the wings.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

PoJo said...

Beautiful!

Diana said...

beautiful card! I can't wait to get my SOTM in the mail! Love your coloring.

Sue D said...

So cute--I like your coloring and the die you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

UnikByYes said...

Super fun card Cassandra, love the colorful flowers,!
thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

So cute love the fun little flowers. Just darling little card.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is very pretty and springy...lol

Kristi said...

Love the white spellbinders cut. Cute card.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...