Saturday, April 20, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Mid-Month Mini Release

Hello everyone!  This week has been busy . . . are you ready for more?  Well you're in luck, because Peachy Keen Stamps is having a Mid-Month Mini Release!!!  Wahoo!!


There are 3 brand new sentiment stamp sets that co-ordinate perfectly with the PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month, as well as another fun set including these little cuties:


This is a sweet little card I made for my cousin who just recently got engaged.  The black card base is from Recollections.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Echo Park ~ Little Girl  collection.  And the redish cardstock is from my scraps.  (Don't you just feel so good when you use some of your scraps??? LOL)   ;)


The sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ Love Birds & Sentiments stamp set.  And it's actually in two parts: "Congratulations on your" & "Engagement!"  There are other options too, like wedding, etc., so you can easily customize your card to your particular needs.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The two hearts are cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  I adhered them with pop dots for dimension.


The cute little birdie couple are also from the brand new PKS ~ Love Birds & Sentiments stamp set.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.


For something extra special for the lady birdie, I added some chalk for pretty cheeks and some pearl accents to her flower headband.  Isn't she so pretty?


I finished it off with a pretty lace bow made from Celebrate It ~ 360 ribbon and a red heart gem from my stash.  Simple and sweet!  Well, actually not that simple...lol...coloring always takes me forever!!!

Well, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to check out the entire release.  Pssssssst...."a little birdie told me" that there might just be a sale going on too!!!!!  Wahoo!!!  Have a great day my friends!  I will see you all again soon!

**And remember - each and every comment this month will be entered into my HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!

19 comments :

Cindy said...

Oh my GOSH Cassandra,YOur card is just GORGEOUS my sweet friend!!!!I LOVE the sweet birds on the hearts,Have a SUPER weekend!!!:)

jessica said...

This is super adorable Cassandra!! LOVE those adorable birdies!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, love the birds on the hearts!!

TheTulipCollector said...

Sweet birdie love! Very cute!

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable! Love the birds.

quilt4fun2 said...

Peachy can even do birds that are so cute they make you melt :D Great design and color choices on your beautiful card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jess said...

Too cuttteee!! Love the birdies!

Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Really pretty card!! Your coloring is so soft and perfect.
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Sue D said...

very cute!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Talk about cutie to the max on the card. Love the little birdies just as sweet as can be.

Great job.

Terri

Kathy Salido said...

Very sweet card, I love these cute little birds.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh ADOREBLE and BEAUTIFUL at the same time! I LOVE it! Have a wonderful weekend!

VICTORIA said...

Cassie I love the LOVE BIRDS wonderful card.. Today is my 35 year anniversary wooohhoooo I wish i had these love birds when i was making our anniversary card!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

UnikByYes said...

Such a sweet card Cassandra!!!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O

Sherrie K. said...

I love the adorable birdies! Fabulous card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriesscraps.blogspot.com

Christine Owens said...

Purdy birdies. Love them in their little hearts. --C

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Awe... These are adorable. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing... Too cute.

UnikByYes said...

such an adorable card Cassandra! those lovebirds are too cute! TFS
Have a ownderful day!
Liz

Diana said...

great job on your coloring, I know they loved your card!

bdcampers@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...