Thursday, April 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge 13-14 : Just Cards - Siblings

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-14 : Just Cards - Siblings. The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card pertaining to Siblings.  How easy it that?   ;)


The black card base is from Recollections.  The white paper is XPress It ~ Blending Card paper that I use for Copics.  If you look closely, I used some blue chalk on the white cardstock to make a whispy sky.


These pretty flowers are from the PKS ~ Say It With Flowers stamp set.  I stamped them with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.


The "SISTER" is stamped with the alphabet stamps from the PKS ~ Lucy's ABCs & 123s - Solids stamp set.  And I used orange ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The "You make me smile" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Baby Easter Bunny stamp set.  And that is stamped with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This pretty little butterfly is from the PKS ~ April 2013 : Kit of the Month.  I colored it in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added a couple of little gems from my stash to the body.  I curled the wings for some dimension and doodled the flight path with a black ~ Zig Writer Pen.


At the bottom of the card, I used a Martha Stewart ~ Border Punch and then I threaded some pretty green Celebrate It ~ Easter ribbon through and tied a pretty little bow.  Finished it off with a little gem in the center.

That's it for me today!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And join in on the fun and make your favorite sibling a card full of love!!!  :)  I can't wait to see what you all make!  See you all again tomorrow!  Have a great day!

13 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Beautiful coloring!!! Love the ribbon threaded through. Great job. Gonna have to get into this challenge too :-) --C

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the ribbon detail!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ your sister will treasure this BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the butterflies, the flowers and oh my the ribbon! I TOTALLY forgot I have one of these types of punches!! I have to dig it out! GORGEOUS card as always!

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, this is so beautiful! I love the colors and what you did with the ribbon!!!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Cassandra! Love those flowers and your coloring is awesome!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Melissa said...

Love the bright and fun colors. Nice card!

Kim said...

Love this card! Your butterfly and flowers look great, and I especially like that ribbon!

TheTulipCollector said...

That butterfly is gorgeous~

Huggles

Linda

Diana said...

You did an outstanding job on your coloring. love the ribbon running thru your card!

bdcampers@msn.com

Sue D said...

Very pretty! I like your coloring and chalking. The ribbon treatment is nice too.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

UnikByYes said...

I love this card Cassandra, totally peachy!!! I seriosly need to get me these PKS!
thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow! Love that ribbon weaving. This is a Cute CAS. You Go Girl!

Kristi said...

This is such a sweet card for a sister.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...