Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Creative Time ~ "Thrifty Thursday"

Hello everyone!  This is my first of two posts today.  So make sure you come later for more crafty fun!!!  It's time for another "Thrifty Thursday" with My Creative Time.  For those of you who are new to this, it's when we "use our scraps" to make a project.  And today I have a really simple birthday card for a friend who might just be a bigger Disney fan than I am!!!   ;)


I told you it was simple!  Doesn't get any easier than this!!  All of the patterned papers are from the Creative Imaginations ~ Magic collection.  I just used a square punch with my scraps...perfect!  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Floral Sentiments stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And for a little something sparkly, I added some tiny Queen & Co. ~ Rhinestones.  

That's it!  Simple Simple Simple!!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And come back later today for my Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Spring Fling Blog Hop post!!

** And remember - each and every post this month will be entered into my HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!




15 comments :

jessica said...

What a GREAT way to use up scraps! Love the design and love the papers!!!
Awesome birthday card Cassandra!
Thanks for sharing!!

Diana said...

Such a clever idea! love the bling!

bdcampers@msn.com

Sue D said...

Perfect papers for you Disney loving friend.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

lmkindell1 said...

So cute love the way you used scraps.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! I love how you used all of your scraps!

Cathryn said...

Excellent use of your scraps Cassandra! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the patterns!!

Christine Owens said...

Wonderful! Love all the 'snipits' from your scraps. Colorful too. --C

Shar said...

What a great bunch of scraps! They make a very happy card!! Love this Cassandra.

quilt4fun2 said...

Your scrappy card is beautiful! Great job. Who would think scraps could look so good?
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

JennyKozar said...

I love this - what a great idea.

UnikByYes said...

Fabulous use of scraps Cassandra!!! Love the color combo too :)
Thanks for sharing !
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O

Shelly said...

Very cute, love this design!
Shelly

Rachel said...

I love how you found a way to use all the scraps of DISNEY PAPERS!

Scrappin with the bug said...

So cute love the fun little Mickey projects what a fun project. Great job.

Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...