Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 4 : April Release

Hello everyone!  What a great week don't you think???  It's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peek Week for the My Creative Time ~ April Release.  Today we are showcasing 4 brand new products:  Journal It, Stitched Journal Die, You Are Here, We Are Family and Stitched Restroom Peeps.  Fun! Fun!


This is a super simple, but special encouragement card for a friend.  The black card base and the white cardstock are both from Recollections.  The fun yellow stitched ribbon is from Dashes, Dots & Checks.


This sentiment is from the MCT ~ Sports Sentiments stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This sentiment and the fun little running man is from the brand new MCT ~ You Are Here stamp set. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink. To achieve this look, I inked up my stamp really good then made three impressions...each one fading with less ink.  I think it kinda gives it a sense of motion.  Love it!


Once again, super simple, but very meaningful I think.

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  

We would like to announce a winner everyday, so this is what you have to do to qualify:  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do - then you will just have more chances to win!  The thing we are switching up this time, Emma will be picking a winner that night and announcing the winner the next morning!  Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here and share on facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) on Tuesday morning.  That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  GOOD LUCK!   Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
*****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 for Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again bright and early tomorrow morning for the big reveal and super fun Blog Hop!

**And remember - every comment this month will be entered into my HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!

36 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Love it....simple???? YES!!!
But awesome you really were creative here girl as the words & the running person are just so great and this card has so many possibilities of what it can be used for thanks so much for genius ideas always!!!

D- said...

Oh my goodness this card would be perfect for my friend/co-worker. She does marathons and this would be perfect for me to give her.
Love yours! TFS.
D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Clean and gorgeous...love the stamped runner...fab design! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Tami B. said...

I love the clean, simple yet bold design and look of this card. Great sentiment too.

VICTORIA said...

So cute and simple I love it Cassie
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

CherylB said...

Great card!!! I love the clean simpleness of it! Awesome!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow talk about a simple yet very moving card. Love the fade technique. Great job.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

lmkindell1 said...

So simple but wonderful.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

CathyinMN said...

Great motivational card! I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Awesome card. I like the fade look for the man running. TFS AJ-

jeria22@yahoo.com

Christine Owens said...

Super clean card. Love the 'shadow' man running. Wonderful, as always. --C

Maureen Reiss said...

Love the clean look of your card!!! The stamps just POP off the paper!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

TristanzNina said...

Love this card! This is a great motivational card to give!!
Cheryle

JennyKozar said...

I LOVE this! What a great card. I could use a few of these.

dreenie said...

simple but oh so cute!!
dreenie4@yahoo

UnikByYes said...

AWESOME CAS card Cassandra!!! Fabulous color combo and message!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O
unikebyes at yahoo dot com

Kristi said...

This card is so motivating. I love the succession of gray to black runners! Love it love it love it.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Gaylynn said...

Nice CAS look. Great motivating design. :)

Jess said...

What a fabulous encouragement card, just love how simple it is.

Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Oh I love this card! It is so inspirational and fun! I'm so looking forward to getting this release!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I love that stamp-off effect of the runners. Reminds me of something I did like that with MCT stamps. Great Card.

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the design of this card...makes you focus on the runners and the sentiments. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Debbie said...

I love the impact of this CAS card
upnurse at aol dot com

Kathy Salido said...

Wow, what a fabulous card. Simple, yes, but still fabulous. love the effect with the running man!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Sue D said...

Great idea for a card--I like how you achieved motion.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

This is awesome Cassandra!!! LOVE the CAS design and those runners are adorable!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card!! Love this stamp set!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Love your card!!! This set is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait till tomorrow! Thanks so much and have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

FromMyPinkRoom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FromMyPinkRoom said...

love your card
lita1 at bak dot rr dot com

Helen said...

This is such a fun layout!!


hbisesi@comcast.net

Cathryn said...

Simply and awesome Cassandra! The impact is fabulous! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Simple?? Try BRILLIANT! I LOVE the faded runners, the ribbon reminds me of the path to success to just like this card! ADORE it! Great vision and sue of the stamps old and new!

Nina said...

What an inspirational card. Love the runner stamping.
Nslee@comcast.net

MB Isaac said...

love the restroom peeps - hysterical and so cute

CLluvsPurple said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...