Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : April Release

Hello everyone!  This is my first of two posts today, so make sure you come back later for more creative fun!  Today is Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week for the My Creative Time ~ April Release.  And we are showcasing 4 brand new products:  It's All About You, Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow, Life Is Good and Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow.

My sister-in-law's daughter had a baby last week, so I made this little Congratulations card to send the blessed new parents:


The white card base is from Recollections.  All of the patterned papers are from the Echo Park ~ Bundle of Joy & Dots and Stripes collection.  I just love how this turned out!!  So cute I think!  :)


This frame is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Capture Frame & Arrow Dies.  You can see the arrow peeking out from the right side.  The fun little family is from a set that we will be showing tomorrow. The "congrats" and "it's a girl!" sentiments are from the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings stamp set. And the little white banner is also from the MCT ~ Chocolate Greetings stamp set.  The inks are Memento ~ Rich Cocoa and Memento ~ Angel Pink.  I put the frame on pop dots for dimension.  And added some Celebrate It ~ Occasions Tulle with a little brad that co-ordinates with this whole paper collection.


That's it.  A great card to have on hand when someone you know has a special delivery!!  :)

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  

We would like to announce a winner everyday, so this is what you have to do to qualify:  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do - then you will just have more chances to win!  The thing we are switching up this time, Emma will be picking a winner that night and announcing the winner the next morning!  Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here and share on facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) on Tuesday morning.  That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
*****************************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to come back later today for another super fun post!

**And remember - every comment on my blog this month gets entered into my HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!

44 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Cassie I love your card this new edition is awesome :) can't wait till friday morn :)
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL looking card Cassandra!I LOVE all the details,SUPER job with your AWESOME sneak peek,Have a GREAT day my friend!!!:)

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness talk about over the top adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE -- very cute. How fun are the people and baby carriage.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

Joan Smith said...

OMG so stinkin' ca-ute they are going to love this card gosh it is just so cute....I can't stop saying this so cute!! I am so luvin' this release....you are just so talented & creative!!

Kristi said...

I smiled when I saw the baby added to this couple. That is so cute. Love your card.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really soooo cute! LOVE pink and brown together. This stamp set is super cute!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

CherylB said...

Fantastic! I love the colors on this. Very classy looking! Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

What a fab baby card...love the colour combo and design!!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

I am in love with this card! You put together all of the elements perfectly, and that teddy bear brad is so cute!!!

CathyinMN said...

Very sweet card. I like how the arrow curves around the frame. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Christine Owens said...

Oh this is just great! I love the colors...but then anything with pink I like. Great job my friend. --C

lmkindell1 said...

What a cute card I love it.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

How cute!! Love the little bear button. TFS AJ-

jessica said...

OMG I love love love this Cassandra!! What an adorable baby card! The stamps and dies and colors are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Cathryn said...

Very sweet and beautiful Cassandra! All your little touches are perfect! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim said...

cute--love the color scheme!

Angela Crafty Spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great congratulations card!! Love it!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

JennyKozar said...

LOVE THIS!!! What a great card.

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

SugarGem said...

Totally darling and I love the paper you used. Lenae Lovesugargem@gmail.com

Jeri said...

So so cute, Miss Cassandra! I love the design and how you used the new sets, especially since I'm in the midst of creating a baby album for my granddaughter's baby due in July. I knew when I saw the frame and arrow in the pre-sneak peeks it was something I was going to want. Thanks for showing your project.

Kim's Kreations said...

Awe so cute love the colors. That die set is great.
Ogdendoll @gmail.com

Alvina said...

Wow, beautiful card, those stamps are great. TFS

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Loved the colors you used. You did an awesome job of showcasing the new stamp sets and dies:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I know they will love this Cute & Adorable Card. I do!

Kathy Salido said...

What a great card Cassandra!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this release :)

UnikByYes said...

What a sweet card, I am sure the blessed new parents would love to receive it, you did a fabulous job showcasing todays's products Cassandra! TFS
Have a great day!
Liz O
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great card! I like the baby buggy and the brown/pink theme. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gina said...

Wow this is soooo adorable!! Love this
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my goodness - what a sweet, sweet card! Looking forward to placing an order on Friday -thanks for all the amazing sneaks!

Debbie said...

great card to highlight a start of a new member to the family
upnurse at aol dot com

Lady Fair said...

Beautiful card, love the pink and brown combo.

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card.
Dawn
DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

Karee Sue said...

what a neat card, I just love the little family

Sue D said...

So sweet--I like the colors and patterns.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Diana said...

great job again! love the arrow pointing to the baby!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Brenda said...

OMGosh this baby card is adorable! I am loving these family people, too cute and you can do so much with them! Can't wait to purchase this release!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Very elegant Cassandra! Love the colors! Great job~

TheTulipCollector said...

Super cute! My office uses those people as part of the LOGO...I think I may have to add it to the wish list with the daisy!!!

TristanzNina said...

Cute welcome baby card! Love the ideas!
Cheryle

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Cute baby card.

Gaby

Gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Cathryn said...

Awwwhhh very sweet job on this card. I always LOVE pink and brown. Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ AWE!! Look at this BEAUTIFUL little baby card! The papers with those CUTE little images is so SWEET!!! ADORE it and I know who ever receives it will too and better but in in a scrapbook! I see I have missed a lot over here!! I LOVE your new look!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...