Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday !

Hello everyone!  I have a quick and simple birthday card to share with you today using the latest MCT goodies.


I think my newest addiction is Simple Stories!  Their paper collections are so much fun!  All of the papers on this card are from the Simple Stories ~ 24/7 collection.  The cute little frames are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Mini Frame Die.  The fun little lady image is from the MCT ~ We Are Family stamp set.  And all of the sentiments are from the MCT ~ It's All About You stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I used some pop dots behind just a few of the frames for dimension.  


On the inside, I added another cute little frame with the birthday sentiment.  And the little squares are actually the insides of the frame cutouts.  Great way to use your scraps don't ya think?  

Well, that's it for today my creative friends.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

** And remember ~ each and every comment this month will be entered into my HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!

17 comments :

jessica said...

Another awesome card Cassandra!!
I just got my MCT release stamps and dies and can not wait to play with these Awesome new goodies!!
Thanks for more AMAZING inspiration :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love your card...fab colours and patterns!!!

lmkindell1 said...

Love your card, I really like using the leftovers. I have a hard time throwing any paper away.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Christine Owens said...

I have two drawers full of scraps, solid colors and patterened paper. Love this card with all the different paper and sentiments. --C

Maureen Reiss said...

This is awesome!! Love the inside!!

Kim said...

Love this card! It's a great grown-up b-day theme.

Margie said...

Great card! Happy Birthday!

Sue D said...

Great papers and love the frames.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

JennyKozar said...

Fantastic Idea! This is just great Cassandra

UnikByYes said...

Fabulous card Cassandra!!! love everything about this card! TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz O.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Seriously LOVE your card! I just LOVE that you used all those sentiments and those mini frames together ~ even the negative parts too! Always keep those scraps ~ never know when they will come in handy! Of course the true paper hoarder in me LOVES them too! Did I tell you I LOVE your new blog!!!

lindagk23 said...

Awesome card Cassandra! Love the paper and the frames!

L.B. said...

Love the colors combo for this and the great layout..perfect for this stamp set..that i now want.

Crafting Katie said...

How ADORABLE!!! Love this, Cassandra!

TheTulipCollector said...

This is a fun card! Love all the frames.

Diana said...

love how you used different dp papers w/your frames! cute idea.

bdcampers@msn.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT card. Love all the mini little portrait frames great idea. Too cute w/ the potty person.

Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...