Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 5 ~ March Release

Hello everyone!  Well it's finally here!!  It's Day 5 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ March Release Sneak Peeks.  The big reveal is tonight over on the Peachy Keen Connection at 6pm CST.  Be there or be square!  LOL


Hee Hee!  The black card base is from Recollections.  The yellow chevron paper is from the Echo Park ~ Hello Summer collection.  


These cutie patooties are from the PKS ~ March 2013 - Kit of the Month.  Their hands and feet are from one of the add on sets called the PKS ~ Wise Crack Sentiments stamp set.  I colored the eggs with just a touch of grey with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added a little chalk for cheeks.  I popped them up with pop dots for some fun dimension.  The "You make me smile" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Baby Easter Bunny stamp set.  The "You crack me up" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Wise Crack Sentiments stamp set.  All the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The "Forever Friends" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Somebunny Special stamp set.  And the "still laughing!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Wise Crack Sentiments stamp set.  The black ~ gingham ribbon is from my stash.  I tied it off with some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique and added a little flower gem from my stash.  The little red heart gems are from Recollections.


That's it my creative friends.  The big reveal is tonight over at the Peachy Keen Connection at 6pm CST.  See you there!

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love those eggs!! Lee-Ann :)

Christine Owens said...

I'm crackin' up over here. Love this card! --C

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ EEK! This card is sooo CUTE and FUNNY! I just LVOE the eggs and the papers but the sentiments ~ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE tehm together! Oh lets not forget my favorite pattern ever ~ gingham! Hopefully I can make it tonight for the release party!

Tanya/Nonna said...

This is such a fun card! Love those cute little eggs and fun sentiment. And, I love the yellow paper with that black pop of ribbon!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness! I seriously love those eggs! So stinken cute and just make my night! Adorable design, cute sentiments and awesome ribbon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

So cute, those faces are so sweet.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the way you colored the eggs...the Peachy Faces are as Peachy cute as always :D Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...