Monday, March 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 : March Release

Hello everyone!  Wahoo!  It's Day 4 of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ March Release Sneak Peeks. Hasn't the Design Team been doing an amazing job?  Of course it all starts with Peachy goodness!!!  A big 'way to go' to Miss Kathy the Peachy Queen!  Her creativity blows me away every month!  :)


I don't know about you, but color just makes me smile!  This is a super simple card.  The card base is from Recollections.  


The eggs are from one of the new add on sets this month called the PKS ~ Easter Bunnies stamp set.  I colored all the eggs in a monochromatic color scheme with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.


The green ~ rick rack is from my stash.  The "You're one of a kind!" sentiment is from the same PKS ~ Easter Bunnies stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  Underneath the sentiment, I added some colorful Recollections ~ Pearls.  I also put the last egg on pop dots to make it stand out more!


That's it...colorful and fun!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will have one more sneak for you tomorrow and then the big reveal is Tuesday night!  See you soon.  :)

3 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Love it!!! Great design...love how the pearls mimic the egg colors!! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

Sooooo cute! Just love all the colors:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh color TOTALLY make me smile and when you do it makes my smile even bigger! I jst LOVE how you did all the eggs ~ then the last one you used ALL the colors on it! The little bling on the bottom ~ again with all the colors you used ~ AWESOME touch and card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...