Friday, March 1, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks Day 1 : March Release

Hello everyone!  Guess what???  Today it's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks : March Release.  You are going to LOVE it.  Cuteness overload...I promise!  Just wait until you see what the Design Team has in store!!!   :)


I told you...CUTE!!!  Hee Hee :)  The card base is from Recollections.  The purple patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The pink scalloped oval is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die and the paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Shimmer Stack.


This little cutie is from the PKS ~ March 2013 - Kit of the Month.  Isn't she adorable?  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  I used some chalk for cheeks and added some Glossy Accents to her eyes. Love her!  :)


The white scallop shape is also cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die.  The "Happy Easter" sentiment is also from the PKS ~ March 2013 - Kit of the Month.  I added some little purple Recollections ~ Pearls to the scallop border.  Then I finished it off with a little bow made with The Twinery ~ Lemondrop Twine and a little Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Goosebump in the center of the bow.  There are pop dots behind the pink scallop shape and the sweet little bunny for dimension.


That's it my creative friends.  Simple, but oh so cute!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow! Have a great day!

6 comments :

GiGi said...

This is adorable Cassandra! I love the pink and purple color combo and your bunny is so cute!

Cindy said...

This card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE my friend!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Total sweetness! I love the bright, happy colors you used for this card- they just pop! Your little bunny is just cute as can be and the twine is such a fun touch - love it!

Christine Owens said...

Love this little 'wabbit' can't wait for my SOTM to get here. TFS --C

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ AADORBALE! Your coloring is PERFECT and that face just makes me smile! I so LOVE how she is holding a tulip too! The pink and purple combo! This is a must have stamp set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...