Friday, March 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge 13-11 : Anything Goes

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13-11 : Anything Goes.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project of your choice using Peachy Keen Stamps.  It's "Anything Goes", but you must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.


This is a super special Happy Birthday card for a super special friend of mine.  Some of you may know her as "The Tulip Collector" and TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!  So if any of you have an extra moment, please hop on over to her blog and leave her a little Happy Birthday Love!!!

Ok, all of the solid colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  And the patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The tulips and butterflies are from Miss Kate Cuttables ~ Tulips With Butterflies collection.  I used the SVG files and cut them with my Silhouette ~ Cameo.


The super sweet faces are from the PKS ~ June 2012 : Kit of the Month.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the accents and chalk for the cheeks.  I also put them both on pop dots for dimension.


I curled the butterfly wings for dimension and added some Recollections ~ Pearls to the bodies, as well as around the border too.  I used a black ~ Zig Writer Pen to doodle the flight paths of the butterflies.  The "happy birthday!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ Mini Fairies and Girl Gnomes.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The cloud is cut with one of the cloud dies in the MCT ~ Fly Away With Me Dies.


That's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see the rest of the entries.  And if you have time, get busy crafting...I can't wait to see what you make!! Also, don't forget to head on over to my super sweet friend Linda's blog to wish her a very Happy Birthday. See you all again soon. Have a great day!

13 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaa, what a super cute card! So spring like with such cheerful colors:) I love the whimsical fee of this card...:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Awe this is so SWEET! LOVE the tulips and butterflies! So makes me want Spring to be here ~ like right NOW!!! Always so nice to stop by and see what you are up too! BTW ~ loved your comment on my blog! You make me laugh! Plus I stopped over at Linda's blog ~ forgot to tell her I LOVED her clouds! LOL!! Oh i do LOVE that you are taking you pics outside too! I can almost feel the warmth out there! Have a great weekend ~ neener ~ neener ~ neener! LOL

GiGi said...

This is cute as can be Cassandra! I love the cute flowers and those adorable butterflies! The sentiment around the card looks fantastic too!

TheTulipCollector said...

Thank you buddy. The card is even more beautiful in person and it is mine all mine!!!!!

Huggles...

Linda

Janice W. said...

Such a pretty card Cassandra! I am with Kim, I want Spring NOW! :)

Melissa said...

Perfect for a tulip lover :)

Crafty Moni said...

What a sweet birthday card! Your friend is going to love it:) Loved how you stamped around the card, I must remember to try that out next time:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Amy C said...

Such a sweet card for your friend Cassandra!! Love the Peachy faces on the tulips and also love the way you framed the card with the birthday sentiment. Great work!!

Cindy said...

SUPER SWEET birthday card Cassandra!all the details are perfect,LOVE the butterflys!!!:)

Glora said...

Girl, this is too flippin' ADORABLE! You make the cutest flower and butterfly cards EVER! Love it! Hugs- Glora

Staying Crafty said...

This is awesome! I love that even dirt looks cute with polka dots and your framed sentiment effect is really cool :)

UnikByYes said...

Lovely card Casandra I bet Linda loved it!!!
Thanks for sharing :)
Have awonderful day!
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...