Saturday, March 9, 2013

KaDoodlebug Designs & Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Birthday Bash Blog Hop : Day 3

Hello everyone!  It's Day 3 of the KaDoodle Bug Designs & Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Birthday Bash Blog Hop.  KaDoodle Bug Designs is turning 2!!!  Wahooo & Happy Birthday!!!  So Peachy Keen Stamps and KaDoodle Bug Designs are joining together to have a super fun Birthday Blog Hop.


Now, there is a different Blog Hop Lineup for each day, so if you arrived here from Tammara's blog then you are hopping in the right direction.  If you are just stopping by and want to catch up on all the fun, then make sure you head on over to KaDoodle Bug Designs - because you don't want to miss a thing!! Pssst...there are some really great giveaways, so make sure you follow all of their directions to get the best chances to win!!!


For those of you still dealing with all of the cold temperatures and snowy weather, I just have to brag...it's been 80 degrees here in Phoenix, Arizona this week!!!  Woot!  Woot!   So here is my Happy Spring card to give you something to look forward to.  :)

The black, white, yellow, and light blue cardstock are all from Recollections.  The yellow, pink, and green patterned papers are all from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  This super sweet bee and the two flowers are from the KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Sweet As Can Bee collection.  I used the SVG files and cut them with my Silhouette ~ Cameo.


The face for my sweet little bee is from the PKS ~ Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the eyes and added some chalk for the cheeks.  If you look closely, you can see that I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to the wings for a little sparkle.  I put the whole bee on pop dots for dimension.


The white scalloped oval shape is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die and I adhered that with pop dots for dimension.  The "Happy Spring" sentiment and the pretty little butterflies are from the PKS ~ March 2013 Kit of the Month.  I colored in the butterflies with Prismacolor Pencils and used a black ~ Zig Writer Pen to doodle their flight paths. You can also see that I added some Doodlebug Design ~ gems to the centers of the flowers for a little extra bling.  I curled the flower petals and leaves for dimension as well.


Well that's it for me today.  Happy Spring my creative friends!  The next stop in the Birthday Blog Hop is the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog, but in case you got lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

And don't forget to head on over to the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog to find out about the great giveaways and how to enter!  See you all again on Monday!  :)

22 comments :

GiGi said...

Seriously, they saved the best for last! This card is just SOOOO cute! That bee is adorable and the flowers are amazing! Adding the little butterflies was just the perfect touch....SOOO cute!

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Cassandra! LOVE the file you used and that CUTE PK stamps!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Cassandra!I LOVE your sweet little bee and the PK face you used is perfect,LOVE it!Have a SUPER weekend my sweet friend!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute, love that bee!! Lee-Ann :)

Colleen said...

Sooooo cute! Love how the flowers pop off the page!

~Colleen
co11een903@yahoo.com

Viv said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said!! A-maze-ING!!! I ADORE your bumble bee and wish I was clever like you and thought of something even half this great. xxx

Creative M said...

Seriously ADORABLE!!SWEET!
Day 3!Awesome Hop!
Happy Birthday Kadoodle Bug Designs! KBD and PKS,You ROCK!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Noelle Martin said...

Love the 3d look! Simply adorable! Happy Birthday Kadoodle Bug Designs!!

Janice W. said...

This is the sweetest card! It makes me smile every time I see it!

kahaulani said...

LOVE your card! so springy!! I am ready for that :) new follower also,it was wonderful being in the hop with you lovely talented crafty ladies at PK

Robin said...

adorable!! Great job. You should come link up with us over at Tara's anything goes linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday Kadoodle Bug! Bees are so cute especially with a Peachy Keen Face on them! Love the gems, stickles, butterflies and the flowers! Super job! This has been 3 days of great hopping.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

sweetpeaemmalou said...

These are too stinkin' cute! Love, love, love your bees and flowers! Great work!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Such sweetness! Your little bumble bee is just over-the-top cute! Love the pretty flowers and butterflies. Such a bright, happy, fun card!

Ashley said...

What a cute card! I love those sparkly wings. :) I'm also a new follower!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Wow, Just love your super cute bee. It is so, adorable. Wish I could use SVG's.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Mel4972 said...

Such cute projects!!! Very inspiring!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so adorable!

Lorie said...

Cassandra, ALL of your KBD projects have been just wonderful! This little be has to be one of my many favorites!! Very well done!!

Melissa said...

Got to love a big bee. Sweet job Cassandra-

Heidi said...

This is so sweet. I love the little bee, her face, colors etc. Just an adorable little project! TFS! Live4scrappin

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is so CUTE!!! I ADORE that little bee ~ so blump ~ I just want to squeeze it! Your flowers and little scene going on here is so FAB too! Awesome creation! I see your rocking that machine!! Have a great evening!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...