Friday, March 8, 2013

KaDoodle Bug Designs & Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Birthday Bash Blog Hop : Day 2

Hello everyone!  I have something fun to share with you today.  KaDoodle Bug Designs is turning 2!! Wahoo!  Happy Birthday!  So Peachy Keen Stamps is joining together with KaDoodlebug Designs for a super fun 3-day Birthday Blog Hop!  



It all started yesterday and there is a different Blog Hop lineup for each day.  So make sure you head on over to KaDoodle Bug Designs to get all the info and catch up on all the AMAZING creations so far. Pssst....there are some super great giveaways too!!!  Now, technically I'm not on the schedule for today, but I just couldn't help to make something extra because their designs are all so cute!!!


Awww...aren't they such fun little ladybugs?  I just love them!  All the solid colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  And the polka dot patterned paper for the heart is from the Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints collection.  These super cute little lady bugs are from the KaDoodlebug Designs ~ Cute As A Ladybug collection.  I used the SVG files to cut them with my Silhouette ~ Cameo.


Their sweet little faces are from the PKS ~ Sweet & Silly Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for their eyes and added some chalk for their cheeks.  I popped their heads up with pop dots for dimension and added some little gems to their antennas.


I embossed the white background with the Wicker Weave ~ Cuttlebug Folder.  The large heart is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die. I adhered it with pop dots for dimension.  The heart made of gems was in my stash (can't remember the maker).  The label is cut with the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies. The "I love you!" sentiment is from the PKS ~ January 2013 Kit of the Month.  The ink is Vermillion ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And the little red heart gems are from Recollections.  


Well that's it for me.  I hope you like my little love bugs!  To get all the information about the giveaways and for the entire Blog Hop lineup, head on over to KaDoodle Bug Designs and Peachy Keen Stamps!  I will see you all again tomorrow with my "official" Blog Hop post.  Have a great day my creative friends!   :)

9 comments :

jessica said...

Super adorable project Cassandra! LOVE those adorable cuts and GREAT PK stamps!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!

Christine Owens said...

I love these cute lady bugs. Hey, you swtiched sides on your blog lol....now I'm headed to your day one, I missed it somehow. TFS --C

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute...love the bling!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE! I just LOVE ladybugs and these ones are so stinking CUTE! I love the faces and the embossing folder you used! The blinged up heart ~ I need! EEK! Okay now have a wonderful weekend!

Creative M said...

This is ADORABLE!!!
Have a Wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Viv said...

I can't get enough of these ladybirds Cassandra! The eyes work incredibly well for this scene. You are a genius! xxx

Diana said...

Super Cute!! TFS!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday Kadoodle Bug! Glad I didn't miss your post here. Just have to say the Peachy Faces are way cute on the Kadoodle Bug cuts. Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marg0006 said...

Your projects just put a huge smile on my face. Super cute and love the faces you used.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...