Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Mini Release

** For the "My Creative Time ~ February Release Sneak Peeks - Day 3" scroll down. **

Hello everyone!  Woot!  Woot!  Guess what?  Peachy Keen Stamps is having another mid-month Mini-Release which includes a bunch of super fun sentiments and two new face assortments!!!!!  Eeeeek!!!  Also, we are still teaming up with Freckled Fawn this week.  So today I have a super fun card to share with you... "WATT UP!"  ;)


Hee!  Isn't it so much fun?!?!  I just love it!  ;)  Ok, the black card base and the black cardstock are from Recollections.  The yellow striped paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  


I can't stand it!!  They are just so cute!  These super fun light bulbs are from the PKS ~ February 2013 - Kit of the Month.  And their super cute little faces are from the brand new PKS ~ Erkle & Merkle Face Assortment.  I gave them a little color with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and put them on different sizes of pop dots for dimension.  The "WATT UP!" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ Made On Planet Earth Sentiments stamp set.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The cute bow is made with some awesome Offray Ribbon.  And in the center of the bow are two little Freckled Fawn ~ Arrow Wood Chips.  They come in the neutral wood chip color.  For the larger arrow on the bottom, I covered it in yellow ~ Stickles.  And for the smaller arrow on the top, I inked it up with a black ~ Copic Sketch Marker.  Fun!  Fun!  For the pretty shape on the bottom of the black cardstock piece, I used an EK Success ~ Scalloped Scallop Punch.


So that's it for me today.  Love it!  Hope you do too.  Make sure and head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see the entire release and pssst...a little birdie told be there might just be a SALE going on!!!  And for more Freckled Fawn goodies click here.  

Have a great day my creative friends!

15 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Love it! The WATT UP just cracks me up. Might have to get this ssentiment set to go with my SOTM set....see, we don't have to live near each other to go shopping LOL Great card my friend TFS --C

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love these light bulbs!! Lee-Ann :)

Scrappin with the bug said...

OK this totally made me smile - what fun little light bulbs. How cure of a card.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love that sentiment. Made me laugh.

TheTulipCollector said...

Only you and PK can make lightbulbs cute!! Love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

I love this release so far. Can't wait to see the whole release.
Michelle
tanner9868@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

What cute and fun card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Staying Crafty said...

This is SO cute! I love the funny little sentiment. You've created so much interest with the way you've scattered the image - super fun :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My!!! Adorable! Great ribbon too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

OMG.. this is hilarious! That sentiment is just too cute! I love how you added the different colors to the eyes to give it the Cassandra touch! :)
Hugs,
Lori

Melinda said...

That is so cute! Great color combo, love the ribbon. TFS

Cindy said...

AWESOME looking card Cassandra!all the little light bulbs are sooo SUPER cute,FANTASTIC job my friend!!!:)

a*sweet*indulgence said...

Watt a great idea. :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Watts Up?? This card is ADORABLE is Watts up!!! OMG!! I LOV eit and those cloros with the ribbons! Oh my!! ADORABLE!!

Glora said...

This is SO SUPER ADORABLE! I love these little lightbulbs. That ribbon is SO pretty too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...