Monday, February 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps & Freckled Fawn FUN FUN FUN!

** For the "My Creative Time ~ February Release Sneak Peeks - Day 1" scroll down. ** 

Hello everyone!  Guess what?  This week, Peachy Keen Stamps has teamed up with Freckled Fawn!  So the PKS ~ Design Team will have some fun little projects to share with you so you can see how well their products work together.

Today, I have a fun little birthday card:


The white card base and the brown cardstock are from Recollections.  The striped patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The Freckled Fawn product that I am showing today is this super fun cupcake ~ Washi Tape.  Instead of using it in strips like you usually see, I decided to do something a little different.  I placed a strip of the tape onto white cardstock.  And then I used a tiny circle punch to cut out the little cupcakes - that way I could use them as embellishments instead.  I put a little pop dot behind each one to give it some fun dimension.


The scallop square is cut with a Spellbinders ~ Nestabilities Die. I used pop dots behind it for more dimension.  This cute little astronaut and the "Happy Boot-day!!!" sentiment are from the PKS ~ February 2013 - Kit of the Month.  Isn't she cute?!  The stamping is done with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and the astronaut is colored with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The little stars and gems are from my stash.


Simple and fun!  Hope you like it!  Make sure to head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And to check out other fun Freckled Fawn products click here.

Have a great rest of the day my creative friends!  

16 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

Christine Owens said...

I love the way you used the tape...love this card my friend. Have a great week!!! --C

TheTulipCollector said...

Now this is a way I would use the Washi Tape! Hadn't thought of that. I love all the pinkness!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Adorable! Oh my goodness, I love the pink and brown combo and the way you worked that washi tape! Love this Cassandra!

L.B. said...

This robot stamp is super cute. Love the cupcakes washi buttons you made.

GiGi said...

This card is adorable Cassandra! I love all the pink and how you punched out the washi tape!

Cindy said...

Your birthday card is soooo CUTE Cassandra!I LOVE the color combo and the sweet little buttons you made!!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet card! I love it and how you did the little cupcake embellishments was way to clever! Fun birthday card:) Happy Monday Cassandra!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Adorable... Love it.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great way to use that Washi Tape! Great job on a cute card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Glora said...

Aw so cute! What a terrific idea. I have yet to use Washi tape but I've been tempted! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh my goodness this is sooo CUTE!!! I LOVE that PKS imagine and the whole design is FABULOUS!! Too CUTE for words!!!! EEK!

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a fun and creative way to use washi tape! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

UnikByYes said...

Adorable!!! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Melinda said...

Super cute card! I love how you cut out the cupcakes.

Glora said...

Pink and brown. I LOVE them together and what a fun way to use the Washi tape! ADORBS! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...