Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps & Freckled Fawn : Day 2

** For the "My Creative Time ~ February Release Sneak Peeks - Day 2" scroll down. **

Hello everyone!  Today is Day 2 of Peachy Keen Stamps & Freckled Fawn fun!!  And I have another simple card for you, this time showcasing these pretty white heart ~ paper clips:


Aren't they fun?  And don't you just love the rainbow?  There is no way I could ever really pick a favorite color...I just love them all!  :)  Anyway, the black card base, and the white and the grey cardstock are all from Recollections.  If you look closely, you can see that I embossed the grey piece with the Polka Dots ~ Cuttlebug Folder and then I turned it around backwards so that you can see the side that looks like a golf ball.


The polka dot patterned paper in all different colors is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  What I did was take the Freckled Fawn ~ white heart paper clip and hook it onto the cardstock.  Then I cut around the heart shape so that the paper only shows through the heart.  I adhered them with pop dots for dimension.  And added some fun little bows with The Twinery ~ Charcoal twine.  The little banner is cut with a die in the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies set.  The "I love you with all my heart" sentiment is from the PKS ~ January 2012 - Kit of the Month.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


That's it for me today, clean and simple.  Hope you like it!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And to check out more fun Freckled Fawn products click here.

Have a great day my friends!

12 comments :

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ CUTE!! I do love how you turned the embossed paper backwards ~ CLEVER!! Plus you are the color Queen and this card fits you PERFECTLY!!! Such a FUN card!!!

TheTulipCollector said...

This is so you! Grey is so in and I love the rainbow of color popping on those hearts! Great job.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful! I just love this gorgeous, colorful card - it makes me happy ♥

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Loving those rainbow hearts... Such cuteness!

Christine Owens said...

I've often thought to reverse the embossed paper but was 'afraid' lol Love how it turned out. Great card my friend. TFS --C

Got2BCrafting said...

This card just screams "Cassandra"!! LOL! Another beautiful creation. I always enjoy seeing your work. :)
Hugs,
Lori

Diana said...

That is soooooo adorable! Love the hearts!! TFS!

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

You are so clever and always come up with such unique ways to use the products!!! :) I love the way you filled the paper clip with the hearts and thought to make them dangle!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
OMG! Your card is so SUPER CUTE! I'm so excited to see the entire release! Thanks for sharing :)

Cindy said...

GREAT ideas with the paper clips hearts!it looks sooo AWESOME:)

Glora said...

What a cute way to change use those heart paper clips. I'm SO in LOVE with it! I just LOVE polka dots too! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...