Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 4 : February Release

Hello everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying all the crafty fun so far this week!!!  It's time for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks with My Creative Time.  Today the Design Team is showcasing these 3 new sets:  You're My Best Peep, You're My Pot Of Gold and the Treat Slider Box.


I kept it really simple today.  These are little 3.25" x 3.25" cards.  They are fun and super simple to create.  The white cardstock for both is from Recollections and the colored cardstock for both is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.


The dotted border is from the MCT ~ Small Talk stamp set. The sentiment and the cute little clovers are from the brand new MCT ~ You're My Pot Of Gold stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  The only thing I did is add some dimension to one of the clovers with pop dots and add the little gems for some bling.  That's it!


Once again, the dotted border is from the MCT ~ Small Talk stamp set.  And both sentiments and the little bunny are from the brand new MCT ~ You're My Best Peep.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink and Rose Bud ~ Memento ink.  I added little pearls for a necklace and pop dots for dimension.


Like I said, super super simple!  These could be fun little cards your kids could make for their classmates.  Fun!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some fun giveaways!  

***This time around we are doing something a little bit different.  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog.  BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  The thing we are switching up this time, Emma will be picking a winner that night and announcing the winner the next morning!  Example: for Monday's sneak, leave your comments here and share on facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) on Tuesday morning!  That means a winner will be announced every day during sneaks!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   :)
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of Sneak Peeks.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.

And come back later today for even MORE crafty fun!!!!   ;)

55 comments :

Sheng said...

Both these cards are so cute!!

Joan Smith said...

How cute and precious are your cards gosh I love them just so adorabs!!

GlendaLea said...

These two cards are so adorable, Thanks for sharing!
Happy Valentine's Day
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Pamela said...

I cant say how much I LOve this new Release....Wow!! Ur projects are super cute...Always love your creativity!!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Wow both of your cards are so cute and fun. Love you bunny one the best and that sentiment is perfect. TFS AJ-

Kim said...

Both of your cards ROCK! Your projects are always amazing. TFS

simmsdavis@comcast.net

Sandra said...

very cute - love the pearls!
Sandra ltb

Crafting Katie said...

These cards are so cute, Cassandra! I LOVE the pearls on the bunnies!!!

cm said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Awesome showcase of the new release! Thank you for sharing.
cmayne@shaw.ca

Christine Owens said...

My, my, how the holidays and seasons come back around SO FAST! I was just pulling out my St. Pat's stuff out last night to see what I had left from last year. I love the rabbits and the pearls Great job my friend! --C

CathyinMN said...

Such cute cards! Sometimes cute and easy are just what I need. TFS! Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to see the new release in its entirety tomorrow.
tcsobotka at charter dot net

VICTORIA said...

Love your mini cards Cassandra!!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute little cards!! I love them both :)
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Jess said...

I am so loving these cards, what an amazing job!
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

TheTulipCollector said...

Very cute! I just love this release! The treat box and the jars...oh my. I love what you did with these little cards!

Brenda said...

these are so cute! love them both!! great job!

Gaylynn said...

Such sweet little mini cards all dress up for the upcoming holidays. :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Cute, Cute, Cute...no matter how quick & simple you call it. Love the bunny peep w/pearls.

Lin M. said...

You're cards are so cute - love the sentiments!

Brenda said...

These are simply adorable! I love that you can take a small card and make it something special! Love, love this release! Happy Valentine's!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! THanks for sharing.
LilMsTiff

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fabulous...love the bunnies!! Lee-Ann :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fabulous...love the bunnies!! Lee-Ann :)

CA Scrapper said...

Aw, your cards are so cute!!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kristi said...

Love the pearl necklaces on the girl bunnies! So cute. Love Small Talk set.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how you used an older stamp set...it is easy to forget about them. The Small Talk is perfect for these way cute small dies! I bet there is a Peachy face to fit these dies too :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lori said...

Your cards are adorable. Love them!

Lori

Jeri said...

Your little mini cards are just adorable. That bunny is so darn cute.

crazihunibabi said...

I love bunnies and these are great. Beautiful projects.

Alvina said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

lindagk23 said...

Oh I love your adorable cards! You did such a great job! Thanks so much for sharing and cannot wait until tomorrow! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Houses Built of Cards said...

How DARLING!!! LOVE the pearl necklaces on your bunnies!!!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Stacy B said...

MCT always comes up with the greatest sayings. I love how punny they are. Your little cards are adorable.

Sue D said...

Adorable cards!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love your cards. I realy like the pearls on the bunnies.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

scrappin2babygirls said...

adorable cards! tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

the little necklaces on the bunnies are adorable
upnurse at aol dot com

Helen said...

So cute! I love to make small cards too :)

Mimi said...

Great project! Release looks so fun, I can't wait for tomorrow!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Lori Hefner said...

I am so in love with that little bunny die!! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us tomorrow:)

jessica said...

These are AWESOME!!! Loving these new stamps and dies!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Caitlin said...

Such adorable cards, as always. I am super excited to order this release tomorrow!

Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super cute cards!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Your cards are soooo cute! love these dies!

bdcampers@msn.com

Jen R said...

So so so cute! I love how you gave the little bunnies necklaces. Adorbs!

jennifer said...

Both of these cards are adorable!

UnikByYes said...

These are super cute cassandra, TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Shelly said...

Oh so very CUTE, I LOVE these new dies and will be waiting to grab them:)
Have a SUPER evening!
Shelly

tina said...

Great cards, Cassandra, and love your bunnies necklaces.


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kim Ricketts said...

I love these!!

Kim :)

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable little cards!
Kathy
salido99@msn.com

Cindy said...

These are both sooo SWEET!I LOVE those cute little bunny with a necklaces,just ADORABLE Cassandra!!!:)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE!! Look at these CUTIES wand they work PERFECTLY with the Small Talk Stamp Set ~ yeah!! Awesome creations!!

Glora said...

THESE are ADORABLE! Awesome job with these sets. I love this size of card! Hugs- Glora

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

These are so super cute!!! :) And I love the way you incorporate older My Creative Time products, too!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...