Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peek : January Release

Hello everyone!  And welcome to my very first project as an official member of the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Design Team!!  I am so excited and I still can't believe it!!!  Well, as I'm sure you know, it's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sneak Peeks : January Release.  Here is my fun little card:


Awwwww!  Aren't they so cute?!?!  You are going to LOVE this set!!  The black card base is from Recollections.  The pretty little hearts patterned paper in the background is from the SEI ~ With All My Heart collection.  The red ~ tulle and the little black/white heart brad are from my stash.


The "Happy Anniversary!" sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ January 2013 Kit of the Month.  Isn't that such a fun font?!  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This most adorable couple ever is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ January 2013 Kit of the Month.  I paper pieced them for extra cuteness.  The patterned papers for both bears are from the Simply Sentiments ~ Modern collection.  The patterned papers for all of the little bear accents are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sugar & Spice collection.  The black, polka dot paper for the bowtie is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  I added some Glossy Accents to the bowtie to help him look like a snappy little dresser. :)  And for her beautiful little bow, I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles and a Recollections ~ pearl.  For their cute little hearts, I added some Xmas Red ~ Stickles.  And I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the accents to the eyes and some chalk for her cute little cheeks.  I also gave her some more Recollections ~ pearls for a pretty little necklace.  And I used pop dots behind both of them for some fun dimension.


I made this sentiment by combining two different stamps in the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ January 2013 Kit of the Month.  One stamp says "I love you!" and the other stamp says "beary much!"  **What I did to customize it the way I wanted to was to tape off the exclamation point from the first sentiment and just stamp the "I love you".  Next, I taped off the "much!" and just stamped the first "beary".  And then I stamped the "beary much!"  And there you have it ~ "I love you beary beary much!"  PERFECT!  :)  And once again, the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


Well my creative friends, that's it for my Sneak Peek.  How do you like my very first official Peachy Project???  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget that the Release Party will be happening on January 5th at 6pm CST over at the Peachy Keen Connection.  Can't wait to see you there!  Have a great day everyone!!

20 comments :

TheTulipCollector said...

Super cute! These are beary cheery! Great job!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just ADORABLE!!! Perfect paper piecing - and adorable layout!!! LOVE the pearls and bow tie!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful card! Your bears are too cute and go perfectly with the sentiments!

Diana said...

Cassandra,

Great job! Love the pearl neckalace! they are soo cute!

bdcampers@msn.com

Cindy said...

WOW Your card is just ADORABLE Cassandra!your bears are sooo STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job with your Sneak Peek my friend!!!:)

GiGi said...

There wedding bears are SO cute Cassandra! I love how you added the glitter to the hearts and used the bow for his tie! SO SUPER CUTE!

Glora said...

YAY, yay, YAY! Your first official post. You did a beautiful job on these bears and this card. This set is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for a BEAUTIFUL sneak :). Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, your little bears are just ADORABLE!!! Such a sweet card!!!

Viv said...

I really can't remember when I last saw anything this cute Cassandra!
Your little love birds, (or should I say 'Love Teds') are so gorgeous I can't stop looking at them and smiling! Whoever receives this will definitely be putting it in their memory box! xxx

Amber said...

Three words- TO DIE FOR!

Lisa said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww is right, how cute are they. Love the patterns. Great job, as always. Love their bows and the pearl necklace. Beautiful card.

Maureen Reiss said...

This is just the Sweetest card EVER!!! Can't wait to get my stamps this month!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This is the cutest little couple...love, love, love this!

Janice W. said...

I love your very first PK project! I have always admired your work. :)

D- said...

What a cute pair of bears. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Scrappin with the bug said...

Super CUTE card love it. Congrats on being part of the PKS DT

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMGOSH!!! Okay this is BEARY CUTE!!! I LOVE the paper you used for the bears and how you used to different patterns but yet the same color tone!! The paper for the background is fab too! Awesome job and I am still stoked for you!!!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is the sweetest card! I love your little bears!

Susie

Christine said...

Love, love, love the paper piecing. Great anniversary card. Congrats on your first DT PKS post. --C

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on the cute little bears...love the pearls and the papers used for them. Great Anniversary card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...