Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Mini Release

Hello everyone!  Surprise...Peachy Keen Stamps is having a mid-month Mini Release and a SALE!!!  There are 4 little Sentiment Sets that go PERFECTLY with the Faceless Fruits & Faceless Veggies ONE, TWO & THREE.  Plus, (wait for it...) a new Teddy Bear Face Assortment!!!  Wahoo!!!!  

So, let's get to it...these are all little 4x4 cards:


The cute little watermelons are from the PKS ~ Faceless Fruits stamp set.  The fun little face is from the PKS ~ Critter Faces stamp set.  I colored the watermelons in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes.  The "Thanks a MELON!" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ Fruit Sentiments TWO stamp set.  The black card base is from Recollections.  The striped paper is from the My Minds Eye ~ Everyday Flair collection.  The gingham paper is from the SEI ~ Silver Valley collection.  The funny little ants are Jolee's stickers.  And the rick rack is from my stash.


This one totally makes me laugh!!!  The fun french fries are from the brand new PKS ~ Spring Loaded stamp set.  I added the angry face from the PKS ~ Everyday Character Face Assortment stamp set.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added Glossy Accents to the eyes.  The "Friends..." and "don't let friends diet alone!" sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ Fruit Sentiments ONE stamp set.  The tags are from the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "no" symbol I got from the Silhouette Store and cut with my Cameo.  The black and the red cardstock are from Recollections.  And the polka dot paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Life collection.


These super adorable little flowers and their sweet faces are from the PKS ~ Cottage Cutz : Potted Flowers.  The "Your garden or mine?" sentiment is from the brand new PKS ~ Veggie Sentiments ONE stamp set.  Since I don't have any of the PKS ~ Faceless Veggies stamp sets (yet..hee hee) I thought I would show you how you could use these sets in other ways. The card base and all the papers for the flowers are from Recollections.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Valentine's Day collection.  


And finally...my favorite one of the bunch.  This superstar couple is from the PKS ~ Faceless Fruits stamp set.  And their faces are from the PKS ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  I colored them in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added Glossy Accents to their eyes.  The "Happy Anniversary..." & "to the Perfect Pear" sentiments are from the brand new PKS ~ Fruit Sentiments ONE stamp set.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Valentine's Day collection.  The little bow is made with The Twinery ~ Flax twine.  And the little green heart gem is from my stash.

I hope you enjoyed these cute little cards!  Now hop on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps website to check out all the new stamps in this release and get them on SALE while you can!!!! See you all again soon.   :)

14 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, these are all just ADORABLE!!! I think my favorite is that french fry one - the face is priceless!

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!!LOVE PKS!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Shar said...

too cute!!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

These are so cute...my fav is the fries...doesn't that figure? Lee-Ann :)

Shelly said...

All of them are so ADORABLE! Love the fry card sentiment - so fun!
Have a fabulous Monday!
Shelly

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG!! These are so FLIPPIN CUTE and ADORBS!!! Everysingle one of them!! I think you did an AMAZING job coloring!!! Oh that french fry one is cracking me up!! AWESOMe job as always!! I am just giggling away here!!!

Christine said...

I love all of these...but the french fries cracks me up. great job my friend. --C

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, all of your cards are adorable! I love the diet card...hilarious!!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these super fun cards! They all turned out so stinkin' cute - great job with the Mini Release my friend!

Glora said...

THESE are AMAZING! You are making me wish I had every single set. These turned out SO cute and I'm especially in love with your french fry guy and the pears. SO CUTE! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

TheTulipCollector said...

So adorable my friend. One makes me smile and then I see the next one!!!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with all your sweet cards Cassandra!I LOVE them all,they are all sooo STINKIN' CUTE my friend!!!:)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Cassandra these cards are fabulous! Love, them all! Oh those PK faces are just too cute!!

Susie

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet Peachy cards. I can't pick a favorite :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...