Thursday, January 24, 2013

MCT ~ "Designer's Challenge" : Liz

Hello everyone!  It's time for the "Designer's Challenge" with My Creative Time.  The featured Designer for this challenge is the super talented Liz and she has created the "1-2-3 Challenge".  The guidelines for this challenge: Make a card or a layout using 1 bow, 2 pattern papers and 3 buttons.


I don't know about you, but I just love Disney!!!  The black cardstock is from Recollections.  The red patterned paper in the background is from the Creative Imaginations ~ Magic collection.  And the yellow patterned paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Snap Color Vibe collection.  The bow is made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  And the 3 red buttons are from my stash.


The label is cut with the MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die. The "don't forget to smile" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Camera Shy stamp set.  The little "love you..." sentiment is from the MCT ~ This & That stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I used pop dots behind the label for dimension.


That's it...super quick and simple, but such a cute card to brighten someone's day.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to join in on the challenge - you will have 2 weeks to link up your project.  I can't wait to see what you all make!!!  Have a great day!  I will see you all again tomorrow.

17 comments :

CherylB said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo, love that ribbon! And or course, love Mickey! This is really nice...easy on the eyes! Great job...

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cassandra! The colors are perfectly Disney too!!! LOve and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Cassandra! I really love the layout of this card!

Christine said...

Ca-ute! I like how your wording cornered Smile. I love this challenge, so glad Emma brought it back for 2013. TFS --C

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable...and who doesn't love Disney? LOVE IT!! Lee-Ann :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

I love your card Cassandra! You are right, it will definitely put a smile on anyone's face. :)

Ruthie :)

TheTulipCollector said...

Another creative project that makes me smile!

Joan Smith said...

How cute wow the challenge was so difficult but gosh you made it all work so perfectly such a cute and sweet LO.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Well this is ADORABLE!! Everytime I see Mickey ~ it does make me smile!!! That sentiment is sooooo PERFECT!! LOVE all the fun colors, patterns and your bow!!! Your card really make me smile!! Have a great night!

Gaylynn said...

Beautiful colors. Such a fun Disney design.

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE Disney card Cassandra!your pic of Mickey is TOO CUTE and I LOVE the great paper choice,it looks FANTASTIC my friend!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

So cute! I like the picture over the ribbon a bit. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, love love love this!

My Creative Time said...

Your card just TOTALLY put a HUGE smile on my face! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
BIG HUGS,
Emma:)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, everything matches to a T :)

Brenda said...

this is gorgeous!! love love love the colors!!

Glora said...

So very Disney and OH SO PERFECT! I love every single detail my friend! Amazing! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...