Friday, December 7, 2012

The "12 Days of Christmas" ~ Day 7 with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  We're not done yet!!!  It's Day 7 of the "12 Days of Christmas" with My Creative Time.  I don't know about you all, but to me - this year has been so crazy and so busy...where has all the time gone??  With that in mind, I'm back with another simple treat perfect for a stocking stuffer. Even though this is simple, I actually used 4 different MCT products?  Can you name them???  Let's see if you are right...


These are little plastic tubes which can hold so many different things.  I'm not sure where you can actually get these.  I got mine from a scrapbook vendor fair awhile back.  And they usually come in many different sizes. 


Have you figured out the 4 MCT products yet?  Let's start with the easiest one.  The  layered tags are from the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp/die set.  The red and green patterned cardstock for the bottom layers are from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection.


Next, let's look at the sentiments.  The "from" is from the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags die/stamp set.  And the "Santa" is actually from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Goodies stamp set.  In order to just get the "Santa", all you have to do is tape off the rest of the circle sentiment so that only the one word is exposed when you ink it up.


Finally, the "HO HO HO" is created with the alphabet stamps in the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set. So, did you get all 4 right???   ;)   MCT products are simply the BEST!!!!  I just love how you can mix and match anything to meet your needs!


The bows are made with the super cute Celebrate It ~ Ribbon Boutique ribbon.  Isn't the little Santa cute???  I added a red and green flower gem to the centers.  The ink for all the stamping is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.

HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person!  She will announce one of the prizes for each day in her video.  So by the 12th day, you will see ALL 12 items that ONE lucky person will be receiving.  All you have to do is leave your comments each day!  It's that simple!  ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" you are the lucky winner.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 7 of the "12 Days of Christmas".  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Can you handle some more???  Well, then I will see you all again tomorrow.  ;)

55 comments :

Lady Fair said...

Very cute! I love Emma's teeny tag dies and they're the perfect size for the treat tubes.
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Joan Smith said...

What a fun idea and they aren't only a yummy treat but they are so pretty to look at too...Great Job!!

linda said...

HI Great treats . Nice job.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Stacy B said...

I love these little tubes...you can do so many creative things with them. And that ribbon is adorable! Thanks for another great day. slbuller at fullchannel dot net.

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!! Again this ribbon is to die for!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...yummy treat tubes!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

cm said...

What festive candy tubes; super cute! Thank you for showing us how versatile Emma's products are, and for sharing them in such pretty projects. Another few items added to the 'wish list'....

Brenda said...

These would make great stocking stuffers! I love these little treat holders, they kinda' remind me of the huge candy cane sticks you can get.
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

These are so adorable, Cassandra!!! They would make perfect little gifts for my students!

CathyinMN said...

Very cute way to present treats! The Santa ribbon is so cute, too. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Lin M. said...

What a cute idea! I'm thinking if you don't have the clear tubes you could buy the clear candy cane shaped filled tube that is usually available this time of year, then decorate it.

Christine said...

Don't you get hungry making all these treats lol These are super cute and great fit into stockings. I love the santa ribbon and the jewel. The tiny tags are a perfect fit. TFS --C

christinescreativecards@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

Those are cute treats! Another great idea, thanks for sharing.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

These are really cute and very use for gift giving too. Smooches... frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

TheTulipCollector said...

Gotta love the tubes. You did a super job. If these are the SRM tubes, my LSS Scrampers sells them and ships them around the country! A perfect goodie craft.

Mindy said...

Simple and cute just the way I like it. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Shelly said...

Super cute Cassandra! I love these plastic tubes.
Shelly

Lala's world said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Gaylynn said...

Such an adorable stocking stuffer.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Momof4inArlington said...

Yummy treats and adorable little tags! I'm going to try to find those tubes!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Margaret said...

Just too cute.

Margaret
mspeppers@windstream.net

Patty said...

These are so cute...love the teeny tiny tags!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I missed the stamp set for the Ho-ho-ho's Cute project and your ribbon stash is awesome. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

What fun gifts! I love the look.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, fun project and yummy to!! These would make such great little teachers gift, co workers or from Santa! So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

These are very cute!!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

more cuteness Cassandra! Another awesome and adorable treat idea!!! LOVE the ribbon and of course the great stamps and dies!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Diana said...

Very cute tubes! love the ribbon and the tiny tags are perfect!

bdcampers@msn.com

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Those are darling. I did some for Halloween and sent some to my son and his friends in college.

Mimi said...

Love these and I'm going to be looking for those tubes! I'm constantly doing office treats! I've loved all your projects! I haven't been able to comment on all days as I've been ill, but you know I am such a fan! thanks!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

So pretty and the bows are the perfect addition!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Cindy said...

AWESOME treat holder and they looks super YUMMY too Cassandra!I LOVE your ribbon and the cute little tags,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!:)

marg0006 said...

What a cute idea and they gi so well with the tiny tags.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are so festive! I love this ideas! ~hugs, Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

CraftyRia said...

Beautiful!

Kim said...

As always, a very cute project!! And I LOVE that ribbon. Do you have a link to where I could find it?

Karen B said...

Nice stocking stuffers, and such pretty ribbon.

tina said...

These are adorable! What a great use of MCT products.


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

shanry said...

Very cute! Love these treat holders. TFS with us.

shanryx2@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

this a great job love that ribbon thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

Dorcas Troche said...

I love the teeny tiny tag dies. They are so versatile!! These treat tubes are adorable. I love that they perfectly fit the kisses. Great job!

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth dot net

Alvina said...


Great treat tubes, I love it, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh now these are too CUTE!! I LOVE the idea ~ which I would have NEVER thought to make my own ~ stocking stuffer!!! I HATE buying the ugly candy cane one ~ THANK YOU!!! I LOVE, LOVE that ribbon ~ hence I have it! LOL!! But the CUTE little embellies are just the perfect touch! Great idea!

alethea said...

These are a great idea!!!! Love how you have added decoration to jazz the tubes up!! HUgsxx

Evelyn said...

Great little gifts and love the tag dies I use them all the time. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Sue said...

Cute candy holders.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Dawn said...

Sweet and festive and those tiny tags are perfect!
Dawn
DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are darling!!! LOVE the Santa ribbon bows!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Wow I love the bows used. And Emma tag is so perfect for treats.

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
jeria22@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

Yummy the treats look so invite the way you have them displayed :)
Great job!
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Donna and Sara said...

I love these projects, I am really needing some stocking stuffer inspiration. Thanks! teachermom5@gmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Tooo cute. Love the little treat holders. How sweet.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

Rose said...

very cute and clever! thank you for sharing
azcreate2002@gmail.com

Mary Jane said...

I love the Santa ribbon that you chose for these. Sooo very cute!

stampingl8yatattdotnet

Anonymous said...

Cute and easy! I like simple. TFS

esterperez73@yahoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...