Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The "12 Days of Christmas" ~ Day 4 with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the "12 Days of Christmas" with My Creative Time.  So many ideas . . . so little time!  hee hee.  I hope you have seen tons of inspiration so far. Today I have another fun little treat idea which could be perfect for office, teacher or neighbor gifts.


I absolutely LOVE the My Creative Time ~ Vintage Stitched Label Die!  It's perfect for making these treat toppers!  Aren't they cute?  Now before you start thinking I'm all domestic . . . I have to admit that I did NOT make these yummy little cookies.  LOL  They are those "chippers" from Paradise Bakery (at least I think that's what they are called). Boy are they yummy!!


The patterned cardstock for the label is from the Recollections ~ Holly Day Wishes collection.  And the green polka dot cardstock for the scallop circle is from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums collection.


The center embellishment is made with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  I think this is another "must have" set to add to your Christmas List!!!  ;)  I used some pop dots underneath for dimension.


The "Secret Santa" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Goodies stamp set.  The cute little Santa jacket is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Christmas stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  I used a red ~ Copic Sketch Marker to color in the jacket. And I added Star Dust ~ Stickles to the fluffy part of the jacket.


The polka dot cardstock for the label is from the Recollections ~ Holly Day Wishes collection and so is the red polka dot cardstock for the scallop circle.


I used some pop dots again behind the scallop circle for dimension.  The "From The Kitchen Of" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Goodies stamp set. And the little dress for Mrs. Claus is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Christmas stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.


I used red & green ~ Copic Sketch Markers to color in the little dress for Mrs. Claus.  And I added Star Dust ~ Stickles to the fluffy parts for sparkle.


Once again, these are some super quick & easy treat ideas that you could mass produce in no time!  Great for a cookie exchange if you participate in those too!  

HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person!  She will announce one of the prizes for each day in her video.  So by the 12th day, you will see ALL 12 items that ONE lucky person will be receiving.  All you have to do is leave your comments each day!  It's that simple!  ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" you are the lucky winner!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the "12 Days of Christmas".  I'm feeling kinda hungry now aren't you???  lol  ;)   Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you again tomorrow with one of my favorite projects so far!!!

58 comments :

Momof4inArlington said...

How sweet are those little treats?! This die does make the perfect topper!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

alethea said...

Great little treat bags!! Love the sentiments!!! HUgsxx

jessica said...

This is again such a CUTE project! LOVE the papers you used and the GREAT stamps and dies! Have to pull out all my stamps and have a relook at them all...I forget what adorable sentiments there are!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

oooooh Cassandra CA-UTE..cute!!
what a yummy gift & treat...sure would've loved 2 have had 1 while I'm sitting here with my cuppa Keurig having fun with the blog hop!!

Stacy B said...

This is a great label to use as a bag topper. We make bagged treats a lot around here, so always looking for new designs. Thanks for sharing.

linda said...

HI You gals are doing a super job.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Brenda said...

I love this die too and it makes a cute treat topper! The cookies look so yummy too-who can resist cookies?!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

CherylB said...

You are right, that die is fantastic! What a super cute way to dress up a treat. I love how even the simplest treat can look fantastic just by quick and easy packaging. I love this.

cm said...

Super sweet treat bags. My order arrived just yesterday - can't wait to give the label die a try. Thanks for sharing.

Crafting Katie said...

You are right - these make the perfect treat toppers! Adorable!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Yum!! Great little treat bag! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE treat toppers! What a fun way to package goodies - homemade or not!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

SueZee Alg said...

I've got to remember to use my All Around Christmas Stamp set. I like the way you dressed is up.

Diana said...

Have not thought about using a die for a topper! Just way too cute! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

CathyinMN said...

Great treat bag toppers! Love the papers you chose. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Margaret said...

These are soooo cute. I will have to check out the papers at Michael's.

Margaret
mspeppers@windstream.net

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Awesome little treat.I love the paper and Emma die and stamp. TFS AJ-


AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
jeria22@yahoo.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Cassandra!

Your little treat bags are so cute! You are right, that die makes the best treat topper.

Ruthie :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very yummy treats, Cassandra! Smooches... frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Christine said...

LOL and I thought you baked :-) Your treat bag toppers turned out fantastic. TFS --C
christinescreativecards@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh these are too CUTE and SWEET!! LOVE how you did for a man or woman too!! Okay now you know I LOVE the MCT products but the that paper ~ LOVE!! So Christmasy!! I know that isn't a word but hey its me! AWESOME job and that reminds me I need to eat lunch! Yummy cookies!

Kristi said...

Love the bag toppers. You just gave me some inspiration for single cookie packaging.
kidshomelove at yahoodotcom

Crafty Moni said...

These are so cute! I love the papers you used and the sentiments are perfect!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Alvina said...

Oh, I love Christmas Treat Bags, they are my favorite, thanks for sharing!!!

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

Great toppers. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

TheTulipCollector said...

Loving the treats! I knew you didn't make them!! But they are sweet anyway. As I slaved away making pounds and pounds of sweets...Just saying...

Lady Fair said...

Very cute treat bags, love the papers, too! lflinesatcomcastdotnet

CA Scrapper said...

Adorable treat bags!!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

katieo said...

Fun way to package yummy cookies. I love the papers you use
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very cute way to package these yummy cookies.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sue said...

Super cute treat bags. Looks yummy!

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE them!!! LOVE how you used that die for a treat topper!!! Just a GREAT gift...homemade or not LOL!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Patty said...

Very cute treat bags...I can almost taste those cookies right now!!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are really cute!! I would love to get one of these!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet little treat for giving...almost too pretty to unwrap. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Debbie said...

i need to make some of this bags for some cookies and other Christmas goodies thanks for the nudge
upnurse at aol dot com

tina said...

What a wonderful job!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Love your cookie treat bags awesome job TFS :)
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Cindy said...

FANTASTIC job with your sweet and yummy treat bags!!!:)

Karen B said...

Nice treat bags.

Dorcas Troche said...

Very adorable! I love the little santa suit. LOVE them. I should get them. Hmmm. Emma ships super quickly, so I can probably have them by Monday. I'm soooo hooked!!!

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth.net

Mary said...

Love your goodie bag,guillotma@bellsouth.net

Mindy said...

There is just something about treat bags with cute little lables. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Gaylynn said...

This topper is perfect for your gift bags. Very versatile die.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact @NeatThings-Boutique .com

Annette Moran said...

Yummy and cute packing too!
armoran64@gmail.com

Shelly said...

VERY Cute!! I think those images are my favorite Christmas images! I just love how Emma designed these!
Have a GREAT evening!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

Super cute treat bags...guillotma@bellsouth.net

PoJo said...

Love your ideas!

marg0006 said...

They are so yummy and the tags are adorable.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Sherrie K. said...

Love this treat favor:) The label is awesome and I am so excited because I just got mine in the mail:) Woot-woot!
Have a great day-wonderful project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Great idea!

Melissa said...

Those toppers are just too cute, thanks for the inspiration!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

CraftyRia said...

I wish I was your neighbor to get some of those goodies!

Donna and Sara said...

These are terrific. Love the details you took the time to add. What a yummy gift to give. teachermom5@gmail.com

Dawn said...

Adorable treat bags and those cookies look so yummy!
Dawn
DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my goodness so adorable. Love the treats.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

stampingl8y.ctmh.com said...

The more I see this vintage label die used, the more I think I need to buy this one!! Great project!

stampingl8yatattdotcom

Taylor said...

Oh Yes!!! Looks sooo yummy and your toppers are super cute!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugz:) Taylor
DevinTaylorCreations@gmail.com
DevinTaylorCreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...