Sunday, December 2, 2012

The "12 Days of Christmas" ~ Day 2 with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  And welcome back for Day 2 of the "12 Days of Christmas" with My Creative Time.  How did you like Day 1?  Fun stuff don't ya think?  Well, let's get right to it.


Today, I went simple.  You can never have enough gift tags right?  All 3 of these tags are made with the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags die/stamp set.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  And all of the fun polka dot ribbons are from Sheer Creations.


This cute little Snowman and the faint snowflakes in the background are from the My Creative Time ~ It's A Magical Season stamp set.  I colored in his hat with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and then added Glossy Accents.  You can't see it very well in this photo, but I added Star Dust ~ Stickles to the snow for extra sparkle.


Here is what the back of the tag looks like.  **A fun little tip ~ to make the back side of the tag look just as good as the front side . . . cut another top layer (the stitched layer) and add it to the back.  Now both sides look perfect!  :)  The "To" & "From" are from the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags die/stamp set.  I also added Star Dust ~ Stickles to the snow portion of the letters as well.


This beautiful tree is from the My Creative Time ~ Just For You stamp set.  I paper pieced the base of the tree and then added the star gem at the top.  The ink is Cottage Ivy ~ Memento Ink.


Once again, here is the back of the tag.  And both the "To" & "From" are another font in the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags die/stamp set.  The ink for them is Brown ~ Technique Tuesday Ink.


For the final tag, I decided to use some non-traditional Christmas colors.  I got the idea from some cool ribbon I found at Michaels, but then decided not to use it with the tag...LOL.  This fun present image is from the My Creative Time ~ Just For You stamp set.  The ink for the present is Turquoise ~ Technique Tuesday Ink.  I paper pieced the bow so that it could be a different color.  And the color for the bow is Rubellite ~ Technique Tuesday Ink.  The two flower gems in the center of the bow are from my stash.


Again, here is the back side of the tag.  The "To" & "From" are yet another font in the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags die/stamp set.  (There are 4 fun font styles in this set).


Well, I hope this inspired you to make some handmade holiday tags this year.  These are super easy and the perfect size for small gifts.

HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person!  She will announce one of the prizes for each day in her video.  So by the 12th day, you will see ALL 12 items that ONE lucky person will be receiving. All you have to do is leave your comments each day! It's that simple!  ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT**  please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" you are the lucky winner!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the "12 Days of Christmas".  Make sure you head over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.   :)

70 comments :

alethea said...

Love your gift tags!! Tey are al fabulous!! Hugsxx

Joan Smith said...

Your tags are really fun and or stunning just another great craft bye the one and only "Cassandra" WOO HOO
or as you'd say it "woot...woot"!

pruttybird said...

These are adorable :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Kim's Kreations said...

Love your tags. Great tip on finishing the back of the tag. Love the Christmas tree.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

These are so pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Cute tags. You have to love the stitching. TFS AJ-

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
jeria22@yahoo.com

linda said...

HI I am loving this 12 days of Christmas you are doing a great job.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

katieo said...

I love your tags. Yesterday i cut a bunch of these just need to stamp them. I love the red polka dot ribbon
katieoscreations@gmail.com

cm said...

Love your tags and the 'little touches' that add the extra pizzaz. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Christine said...

Great tags, my friend. You're right, you can never have enough! They will brighten up any package. TFS --C

christinescreativecards@gmail.com

Kristi said...

These tags are darling.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

DandyDo said...

Very cute tags. cdavidsoncl@bellsouth.net

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful tags, Cassandra! I love how you did the paper piecing on them - I will definitely be trying that technique!

Stacy B said...

What great looking tags and I love the tip about decorating both sides. It's the little things that make hand-made projects so special.

margit salchner said...

Beautiful tags love it so many inspirations

SueZee Alg said...

Tags are a neat way to personalize your gift giving. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Carol said...

Love the tags...you're right, one can never have enough...and these are fabulous! Love the Jamacian flag card you made for your friend, too. Thanks for sharing!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

CherylB said...

Very pretty tags! I love this die...so versatile! Great job on these. They will make any gift extra special!

SlomoMom said...

Cute and fun gift tags. Personalized hand crafted gift tags just adds to the gift I think. TFS
slomomomcbl@gmail.com

Angel Johns said...

I love, love, love these tags. So cute and fun to make.
Thanks for sharing.

calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

Shar said...

Great gift tags, Cassandra! Love all the extra pretty details.

jessica said...

You are right...can never have to many tags....I LOVE these!! Perfect for the holiday gifts!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute tags!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So pretty, love the colours and the ribbon!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Adorable tags!!! I especially LOVE the ribbon you used on the top of them!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Patty said...

Very cute gift tags!! I bought that set not too long ago...what fun!

Momof4inArlington said...

You really never can have too many tags! These are so sweet! I love the piecing and little gems!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Lady Fair said...

Beautiful tags, fantastic use of the Just Tags dies and To and From stamps. I haven't ordered this set -- yet. ;0)
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

CA Scrapper said...

These tags are so pretty! Great job.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

TheTulipCollector said...

I love them all but I think the tree is my favorite and I simply adore all the fabulous ribbon!!!

CathyinMN said...

Very nice gift tags! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Sue D said...

Very cute with the polka dot ribbon and I like how nice the backs look too.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Alvina said...

Those tags are adorable, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love your tags, so clean and crisp!

PoJo said...

I love your designs. As a newbie to paper crafting, I need all the ideas I can get!

ptucker6@cox.net

Debbie said...

these gift tags would be a great addition to any gift thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Sue said...

Love your tags. I love these dies for making tags it makes is super easy and fast.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Anonymous said...

What cute tags you did a good job on them
valerie
varguelles50@att.net

Diana said...

Your tags are wonderful! I especially like the snowman!!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Brenda said...

Aww, these are so cute! And you are so right, you can never have enough tags!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

shanry said...

Just love the tags! Couldn't resist and had to purchase 3 sets of the MCT stamp sets! TFS with all of us.
shanryxw@yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tags are so beautiful...I love the look of the ribbons. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marissa said...

Your tags are so pretty! I love the ribbon you used!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

Donna and Sara said...

Your projects are always so creative! I just love how these turned out. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh your tags are just ADORABLE and PRETTY!!! I need to make some real soon for my Christmas gifts! These are just PERFECT for that!! Awesome job as always!!

Cindy said...

Your tags are DARLING! I'm loving using themm, too!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your tags are so cute Cassandra!

Ruthie :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

These are some Beautiful Tags Cassandra. I need to get crackin' on mine for sure. Smooches...

Dorcas Troche said...

These are super cute. I have to say that my favorite is the Christmas tree, though. It's so classy! LOVE it!!

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth dot net

Crafty Moni said...

These are so cute and cheerful!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

VICTORIA said...

I love your Tags :)
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Margaret said...

Love the tags.

Margaret
mspeppers@windstream.net

tina said...

So pretty, Cassandra. I especially love the tree.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Evelyn said...

Cute tags. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

BEAUTIFUL tags!!! Every year I say I am going to make tags and just never do...maybe this year LOL!!!

hugs,
sarah
liveloveandscrap@hotmail.com

Cindy said...

This little tags are TOO CUTE Cassandra!AWESOME job with them all!!!:)

Karen B said...

Really like these tags.

Mary said...

Your tags are beautiful,guillotma@bellsouth.net

Gaylynn said...

You made such adorable tags with such terrific stamps and dies.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact @NeatThings-Boutique .com

Shelly said...

Cassandra, your tags are so pretty and thanks for the tip. I never think to decorate the back or the inside of cards.
Have a GREAT evening!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

PoJo said...

Love your ideas!

marg0006 said...

So sweet and just love the stamps you used.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tags and love how you decorated the back of them too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

I love getting ideas for tags, making some and having them on hand.

Melissa said...

These are pretty and simple, would be so quick to mass produce, gr8t job!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

CraftyRia said...

Cute gift tags. Thanks for sharing.

Scrappin with the bug said...

SUPER cute gift cards - love the colors.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

http://www.stampingl8y.ctmh.com said...

These are so very stinkin' cute!

http://www.stampingl8y.ctmh.com

Anonymous said...

These tags are so cute. I will do!

esterperez73@yahoo

Taylor said...

Beautiful tags! They are simple to make and super sweet. I especially love the tree tag. Hopefully next year I will make time to do all my own tags. Great idea!! Hugz:) Taylor
DevinTaylorCreations@gmail.com
DevinTaylorCreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...