Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The "12 Days of Christmas" ~ Day 11 with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  We're almost done.  Today is Day 11 of the "12 Days of Christmas" with My Creative Time.  You know that I just couldn't finish all this without using the GREATEST INVENTION EVER the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die!!!


Ok, so it's the greatest invention ever - since Caller ID!!!  LOL  ;) Seriously though, if you don't have this die - it should be at the TOP of your Christmas Wish List!!


The pretty patterned paper for this one is from the  Die Cuts With A View ~ Heirloom Christmas collection.  (It's all glittery up close and so pretty)!  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The holly leaves on either side are from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set.  I added some little red gems for the berries.  The super cute Santa is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Santa Set stamp set.  I colored him in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers and added a little Star Dust ~ Stickles for some beautiful sparkle.  The banner at the bottom is cut with the banner die in the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  And the "Don't open 'til the 25th!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Card Sentiments with 3x3 Tri-Fold Fancy Card stamp/die set.


The pretty patterned paper for this one is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Arctic Wishes collection.  The "From our family to yours!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set.  On each side of that are some pretty little Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Goosebumps. The fun little penguin family is from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set.  I colored them in with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and added some Star Dust ~ Stickles for sparkly snow.  The banner at the bottom is cut from the die in the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp/die set.  The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Your stamp set.


Seriously . . . the My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die is a MUST HAVE item!!!  ;)  A great way to make giving a gift card more personal!

HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person!  She will announce one of the prizes for each day in her video.  So by the 12th day, you will see ALL 12 items that ONE lucky person will be receiving.  All you have to do is leave your comments each day!  It's that simple!  ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" you are the lucky winner.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 11 of the "12 Days of Christmas".  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  One more day left.  See you then!

45 comments :

Joan Smith said...

Wow Cassandra your gift card holder came out so awesome and Girl your coloring skills are fantastic I too love all the extras you used to make them extra special. The Embossed Gift card Holder Die just went on my wish list...you had me a look at these gotta have it!!!

linda said...

HI Great gift cards. Great job .
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are sooooo ADORABLE!!! Love them both!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

VICTORIA said...

Love your gift card holders Cassandra!!! :)
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Cathryn said...

Adorable gift cards Cassandra. I love those goosebumps! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Stacy B said...

Another thing added to my very long wish list at MCT...the gift holder die. It is a great way to make a personalized gift card holder and since I give a lot of those away, I can't believe I didn't think to look for it sooner. Thanks for sharing. Great projects! slbuller at fullchannel dot net

Crafting Katie said...

Your gift card holders are adorable, Cassandra!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ABORBS! Both of your creations are super CUTE and FUN! LOVE all the details!! I TOTALLY agree with you post ~ the BEST invention since caller ID ~ LOL! You are so CUTE and FUNNY plus super talented! Have a wonderful day!

cm said...

The more I see your creations with the gift card holder, the more I WANT one! It's on the must have list, for sure. Your cards here are super lovely - gifts all on their own! Thank you for sharing such generous, inspiring ideas and details!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, these are just wonderful!

snappy scrappy said...

These are both gorgeous!!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the penguins!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

CathyinMN said...

Love the way you decorated the gift card holders! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

~ Lori ~ said...

Adorable gift card holders! This is one of my favorite dies! Last weekend I made several gift card holders...MCT makes it so easy to be cute and crafty!

NANCY said...

These are adorable gift card holders, just love them. Nancy gensys2004@cox.net

CA Scrapper said...

Love these gift card holders! So cute. And I agree, the gift card holder die is the best and I'm so glad I bought that one.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

SueZee Alg said...

Cute! You really "gussied" up your gift card holders.

Alvina said...

Wow Cassandra those are beautiful gift cards, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Gaylynn said...

This is the greatest! Festive gc holders with the perfect accents.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

TheTulipCollector said...

The Gift Card Holder Queen strikes again and knocks all the pins down with this one! You mom will be proud! I love these.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

High Five on that Gift Card holder die. I Agree Girl! Great gift card holders...you can send mine now if you like (lol) Smooches... frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree...The Gift Card Holder Die is one of the greatest inventions! You did a fantastic job on your holders too. They are both so beautiful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

These are two cute! I have always loved this giftcard holder.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Diana said...

This is going to be another addition to my collection! you did a great job!

bdcampers@msn.com

margit salchner said...

Lovely inspiration TFS Margit

alethea said...

Wow, that is an awesome die and I live how yoyu decrated your gift card holders!!!! HUgsxx

Sue said...

These gift card holders are super cute. I am trying to decide what I want to spend my Christmas money on it may have to be this die.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Patty said...

Adorable gift card holders..love your papers & colors!

Sue D said...

Very cute gift card holders!!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Donna and Sara said...

I totally agree this is a wonderful die. Love your projects. teachermom5@gmail.com

shanry said...

TFS your gift card holders with all of us.
shanryx2@yahoo.com

Karen B said...

Great gift card holders.

Debbie said...

we all need gift card holder at this time of the year but they also are handy during anytime thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

tina said...

Great gift card holders, Cassandra!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Lady Fair said...

Your GC holders are totally adorable. I use this die all the time, it's so versatile and definitely a must have. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Melissa said...

I really want this die, you did great!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Momof4inArlington said...

Oh my gosh! How jolly is this Santa?! Your coloring is wonderful! I love the paper choices. I've got to get this die!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Dorcas Troche said...

These are great. I have to play with my die some more because I'm not sure how to do the two layers or if it's that the paper is double sided.

Dorcas

Evelyn said...

The gift card die is one of my favorite dies, you did a great job, love the colors. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Love the shape of these cards and they are so cute.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Mindy said...

Im glad you shared the gift card holders Im running out of time and these are really cute. thanks so much Mindy1qc@msn.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a fun little set of GC holders. Love the cute penguins.

D- said...

Love your gift card holders. TFS.
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Mary Jane said...

These are seriously cute! Thanks for the great idea!

stampingl8yatattdotnet

Cindy said...

SUPER job with both gift card holders!they are both SOOO CUTE and LOVE all the great little details you added to them,just BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...