Saturday, December 1, 2012

The "12 Days of Christmas" ~ Day 1 with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  And welcome to the super terrific "12 Days of Christmas" with My Creative Time!  I'm so excited for this and I hope you are too!  Many of you  are probably already busy with decorating, shopping, wrapping and baking.  But get ready, because we are hoping to inspire you with some great holiday project and gift ideas.  Whatever your experience level, whatever your budget, whatever time you have available, I just know that you will find something that fits your needs.  So sit back and enjoy as Emma and the MCT ~ Design Team bring you the "12 Days of Christmas".


I decided to start Day 1 with one of my favorite My Creative Time products ~ the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die.  If you don't have this yet, it's a must-have item on your Christmas list!!!  It makes treat giving so super quick and easy!!!

The patterned cardstock for the lollipop holders is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Artic Wishes collection.  The cardstock for the blue scalloped circles is from the Coredinations ~ Gemstones collection.  You can't really tell in the picture, but it's kinda shiny and oh so pretty.  The cardstock for the white circles and the purple banners are from Recollections.


For the top of the treat holder, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scalloped & Stitched Circle Dies.  The cute little Snowlady is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Christmas Tag Minis stamp set.  I colored her in with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The "Happy Holidays!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set.


The cute little Snowman is also from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Christmas Tag Minis stamp set.  And I used Copic ~ Sketch Markers to color him in too.  How do you like my shading???  Trying to get a little better with it.  ;)  The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The banner tag is from the My Creative Time ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The bow at the top is made with The Twinery ~ Lilac Twine.  The little flower gem is from my stash.


Here is a side view so that you can see how perfectly the See's Candies Lollipop fits in there!  Also, you can see that I used some pop dots underneath the Snowman for some extra dimension.


Like I said, super quick and easy to reproduce . . . not to mention ca-ute!   ;)


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT !
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes for each day in her video.  So by the 12th day, you will see ALL 12 items that ONE lucky person will be receiving.  All you have to do is leave your comments each day!  It's that simple!  ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** ~ please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the "12 Days of Christmas".  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow!  Have a great day!

70 comments :

alethea said...

These are too cute! Love the colours and your colouring is awesome! HUgsxx

katieo said...

The snow man are so jolly. Great way to package yummy treat

Anonymous said...

Love the card. This design team is the best!
Michelle
tanner9868@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Aww, these are just adorable! I love this die too but haven't gotten it yet. It is on my wish list though! The paper you used is beautiful and I just love the stamped images, too cute!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

These are adorable, Cassandra! I love the colors you used - perfect for your snowmen!

snappy scrappy said...

These are so sweet...love the little snowmen! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Craft Me This said...

Super cute. Love the colors.

Kim's Kreations said...

Adorable snowman treats. Love this die it really is so useful.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

linda said...

HI Love your snowman.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

So cute and I love snowmen and candy! lol
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Christine said...

Is it really Dec 1st?! Yea!!! I've been waiting for this ALL year LOL I love your lollypop holders! Great job on coloring your snowman. --C

christinescreativecards@gmail.com

cm said...

From the patterned paper to your colouring (great shading), to the little touches that make such a difference - A+++. Adorable, indeed. Thank you for sharing.
cmayne@shaw.ca

CherylB said...

I love these things! I am so envious of you guys out there on the west coast and your See's candy. I am going to have to break down and order me some. Great job, I love these.

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Such cute little treat holders. Love the Mrs. and Mr. Snowman. TFS AJ-

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
jeria22@yahoo.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO cute! LOVE those little snowmen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lady Fair said...

Very, very cute! Love the snow people and your coloring, especially on the top hat. These would make easy peasy office gifts. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Donna and Sara said...

I think your little snowmen are just adorable. I too love that die. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

Carol said...

So adorable...love your choice of colors and I think your shading is terrific! So adorable...thanks for sharing...
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Shar said...

These are SO cute!!!! Love the colors you used for these too.

Angel Johns said...

These are super cute and it's nice to see something for Christmas with out the traditional color. Awesome job. TFS
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super sweet! Love the purple and blue for Christmas
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Jen R said...

Adorable! Such a sweet and easy gift!!!
ranneyj08 at gmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Love you Peachy holders...I can tell the scallops are shinny. Great job coloring and shading too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Caitlin said...

I love the lollipop holders! The colors coordinate perfectly.

Caitlin

jessica said...

These are awesome! I have to remember to pull my die out for treats!! Thanks for the inspiration!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Alvina said...

Wonderful christmas treats, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

TheTulipCollector said...

What a great decoration for my favorite suckers!!! I love the blue and it all coordinates so nicely.

Cindy said...

GORGEOUS job with your lollipop holders Cassandra!I LOVE the cute little PK snowman,great project my friend!!!:)

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the snowmen and the gemstone paper.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

SlomoMom said...

Very cute! I'm going to have to get this die, as you said a "Must Have"!
TFS
slomomomcbl@gmail.com

Diana said...

These are so cute and your coloring is great! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

CA Scrapper said...

So cute, love these lollipop holders.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

CraftySarcasm said...

Those are just adorable. The blue and the lavender are so pretty together, and I love the banners.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the snowmen.
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

tina said...

Cassandra, These are so super special. I love them!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Debbie said...

these are so cut love the paper that you used thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

Joan Smith said...

What a cute idea to have either in the stocking or just out at the treats table for all kids big & small love this idea allot!!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are adorable!! Love the colors!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Momof4inArlington said...

So super cute! I love the paper choices and sweet snowy faces!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Patty said...

These are adorable lollipop holders..love the colors you used!

CathyinMN said...

Cute lollipop holders -- love the stamped faces you put on them! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so fun Cassandra! these would be great for snow many things! lol!

Sue said...

These are really cute.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Marissa said...

your tags are so cute!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Super duper CUTE!!! The papers are perfect and the little snowman with the lollipop die/ banner die is PERFECT too!!! Your shading is AMAZING!!! Awesome job as always!

Cindy said...

These lollipop holders are really ca-ute! (as you said..ha ha)
You always have the ca-utist ideas!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Cassandra!

Your lollipop holders are so adorable! Great idea using the PKS mini faces.

Ruthie :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I've been using this for lollipop treats ever since I got it. It's so perfect for them. Yours are Snow...Cute! Smooches...

Dorcas Troche said...

I really like the wintery color scheme. Very cute, as usual. I really love visiting your blog.

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth dot net

Margaret said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Just love the blue colors. My daughter and I will be making treats for her classroom party. THis is great inspiration.

Margaret
mspeppers@windstream.ne

VICTORIA said...

These are so cute!!! :)
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

These are oh so sweet, love the colors you used:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

lauralee53 said...

Love your sucker holders. Haven't seen any like them before. Thanks for showing us.

Anonymous said...

so cute i think i will make some
valerie
varguelles50@att.net

Pamela said...

Love all your projects....super cute!!

Evelyn said...

Aww these are super sweet. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my gosh...these little treats are wonderful....who wouldnt love to get one of these!!!

hugs,
Sarah
liveloveandscrap@hotmail.com

Karen B said...

love your lollipop holders. Too cute.

Mary said...

SOOOOO cute,love your lollipop holders...guillotma@bellsouth.net

Gaylynn said...

Adorable snowman on these amazing favor dies.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact @NeatThings-Boutique .com

Mindy said...

I love how this die will fit any holiday or event with a little decoration. Cute, cute, cute. thanks for sharing. Mindy1qc@msn.com

PoJo said...

Love your ideas!

marg0006 said...

Such cute treat holders. Been wanting to do one.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Cool! (I know bad pun.) Great idea - Tracy

Melissa said...

So adorable!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

CraftyRia said...

Great lollipop holders!

tiggeria@gmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

OH my goodness has to be the CUTIEST little holders. Adorable.

terri_ski at yahoo dot com

http://www.stampingl8y.ctmh.com said...

I am going to have to do this with my die. Thanks for the idea!

http://www.stampingl8y.ctmh.com

Anonymous said...

I love the many options these dies give us. Very nice!

esterperez73@yahoo

Taylor said...

Loving the lollipop holder!! One of my favorite MCT products (well, one of many...lol). Gorgeous colors and I love the Mr. and Mrs. Snowman stamps. Great Job! Hugz:) Taylor
DevinTaylorCreations@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...