Friday, December 28, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Announces the 2013 Design Team

And guess what?  I'M A PEACH !  Wahoo!  Yippee!!  Hooray!!! I am so super excited!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH to Kathy and the rest of the Peachy Family!  I'm still pinching myself to see if it's real. What a GREAT way to end the year!

And to celebrate, I made this fun little card:


How can you not smile when you see all of those fun Peachy faces? The super cute peaches are stamped with the Peachy Keens Stamps ~ Faceless Fruits stamp set.  Then I cut them all out by hand and paper pieced them altogether.  All of the papers for this card are from my scraps. The awesome "CELEBRATE" letters are stamped with the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Lucy's ABC's & 123's and cut with the co-ordinating SVG file and my Cameo.


The face for Peach #1 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ The Cornies Face Assortment.  The face for Peach #2 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.  And the face for Peach #3 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy Lashes Face Assortment.


The face for Peach #4 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Piles of Smiles stamp set.  The face for Peach #5 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  And the face for Peach #6 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Just Baby Faces Assortment.


The face for Peach #7 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Retro Paper Doll Face Assortment.  The face for Peach #8 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment.  And the face for Peach #9 is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.


I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the accents to the eyes, chalk for cheeks and Zig Writer pens for the mouths and tongues.  I also used tons of pop dots for fun dimension.

Well my creative friends, that's my super fun announcement for the day.  I am so super excited to be a member of the Peachy Keen Stamps Family.  I can't wait for 2013 to begin!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see all of the other members of the 2013 Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Design Team.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow.  

44 comments :

Lorie said...

WOW! This is a stunner, Cassandra! What an amazing creation, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have you as a part of the 2013 team! Looking forward to an amazing year!

Jeanne Streiff said...

This is just so fun Cassandra! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Christine said...

Whoooo Hooooo!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see MORE of your wonderful projects.
Sounds like this weekend is a good time as any to celebrate...see you in a few hours!!!! --C

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute peaches, and congrats!! Lee-Ann :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Congratulations Cassandra!!! I knew you would make this years team if you had applied! Have a wonderful year - and enjoy it so much!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

CONGRATS, Cassandra! They are SO lucky to have you! Love that cutie card!!!

TheTulipCollector said...

I had no doubt!!! As I told you. Congrats my friend Keep up the great creative inspiring work you do!!!!! I'd scream it too!!!

GiGi said...

YAY! Congrats Cassandra! I am looking forward to working with you on the PK DT! This card is so fun! I love all the cute peaches!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Congratulations, Cassandra! You did an outstanding job with your card! I look forward to working with you this year. It's going to be fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Sandy Hulsart said...

How can you not smile looking at all those adorable faces, Cassandra. Congrats and I look forward to working with you.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh my gosh...I just adore those sweet peaches! Love your work and I'm so looking forward to working with you as part of the PK Family this coming year!

Diana said...

So excited for you! You definately deserve it! I can't wait to see your creations this year. Between Emma and PK products, you are going to be unstopable! ;)

Awesome card!

DebC said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Viv said...

What a neat idea Cassandra! Love it!
I'm looking forward to working with you in 2013!
Have a safe and Happy New Year. xxx

Kim H said...

CONGRATS Cassandra!! I am so EXCITED for you and all the ladies!! You know I LOVE your creations and can't wait to see what you have in store for us this coming year! This card is way too CUTE too! PERFECT idea and concept!! Whoo Hoo!!! Hugs!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love, love your card! Congrats, so excited to create with you over the upcoming year!

L.B. said...

Congrats on Peechy Keen DT! Love yoru fun celebrate card!

Melissa said...

So happy for you! This is a reason to celebrate!

Brenda said...

congrats to you! and this card is soo cute!

Glora said...

I can not tell you how thrilled I was to see your happy news!!!! I am celebrating right along with you and your ADORABLE peachy card. They are going to LOVE working with you this year. You are a true inspiration and one of the sweetest people around! Huge hugs- Glora

Janice W. said...

Cassandra congratulations! You do beautiful work! I love your card! So cute! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Leanne said...

Yay!!!! I knew you would make it!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Congratulations sweet lady you deserve it!! HUGE hugs, Leanne

cricutharper said...

Very cute card! I love all those different peachy faces. Congrats on your selection!

Shar said...

Congratulations, Cassandra!! What fun and super exciting news!!!! :)

CherylB said...

Way to go Cassandra! You deserve it...you are very talented!

Lisa said...

YAHOO, Congratulations Cassandra, you deserve it, you are so creative. Love your card and those darling faces.

Creative M said...

WOW!!Saw your name on PKS lst for 2013 Dt Team!Congrats to you!You deserve it!
Migdalia

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You belonged on that team from the very beginning if you ask me...Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations! Smooches...

Kim's Kreations said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it, your so talented and creative. Can't wait to see what great things the New Year brings.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations!!

lmkindell1 said...

Congrats !! good job
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on being a Peachy! At least 9 different assortments of Peachy faces...too much cuteness there. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

livylou2907 said...

Congratulations!! I've followed your work through Emma's blog. I always love it!
Jaren
purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

SUPER SUPER cute card Cassandra!I LOVE all the PK faces,I am looking forward to being on 2 DT with you this year,BIG CONGRATS my sweet friend!!!:)

Kate said...

Congratulations!

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats! You'll do GREAT on the PK DT!!

tina said...

Congratulations! I love your Peach card.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Josie0602 said...

Congrats for making the Peachies!! I cant wait to see what the new year will bring with the DT!

Tracy

Dorcas Troche said...

Congratulations! So well deserved!!!

Dorcas

janner said...

Congrats! I am so happy you are a peach. I love my pk stamps.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Debby said...

Congrats, I love PKS, those faces are so hard to resist.
angel hugs
Debby
angels5.2005 at gmail dot com

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Congrats Cassandra!

Susie

jordanbev5 said...

How clever of you to use all these faces!! And congratulations! I know how talented you are, and it is great that the PK team knows it too! Look forward to seeing more!

UnikeByYes said...

YAY!!! you got a well deserved spot on the new PKS DT! Congratulations to you!!! luckily we get to see more awesome projects!!!!
Have a wonderful day Cassandra!
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...