Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : December Release

Hello everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying all the Sneak Peeks so far!!!  Today, we are showcasing two new sets, plus a bonus set (woot! woot!):  the Stitched Scallop Heart Die & the Stitched Postage Frame Die, plus the bonus FOREVER stamp set.


I decided to make some more fun Valentine Treats.  These are all made with the card die in the My Creative Time ~ Card Sentiments with 3x3 Fancy Tri-fold Card.  Instead of making it like a traditional card, I folded over the top flap towards the back and adhered it to the other side.  That way I can put some little chocolate candies in them.  :)  All of the patterned papers are from the SEI ~ With All My Heart collection.


Here's a picture of the back side so you can see what I mean. Then on that back flap, I stamped the "To" & "From" from the My Creative Time ~ Just Tags stamp/die set.


Ok, I think this heart die might just be one of my new favorites!!!!  Both of these pretty hearts are from the brand new My Creative Time ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set.  I added pop dots behind the red heart for dimension.  The "Be Mine" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  I stamped it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and then embossed it with white ~ Stampendous Embossing powder.   Inside is a little Ghiradelli Chocolate.  YUMMY!!!  

**In order for your treats to stay nicely tucked in to the little pocket, make sure you use a strong adhesive on the sides of the flap.  I used that red tape stuff (lol...can't remember the name of it).


This is the same kind of treat as the first one.  The "Be My Sweetie" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.



Here is another very similar treat.  The "Be Mine" sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ Chocolate Greetings stamp/die set.  The "XOXO" is from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp/die set.  Inside this treat are little Andes Chocolate Mints.  




Much simpler, but still so pretty.  The "Be My Valentine" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Chocolate Greetings stamp/die set.  



This last little Valentine Treat is made with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Scallop Heart Die and the  fun bonus set - the My Creative Time ~ FOREVER stamp set.  This bonus set includes both the center heart that I stamped in red and the "FOREVER" sentiment at the top.  The black cardstock is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage collection.

***************
Emma designed this special stamp as a "THANK YOU" for all of your support throughout 2012!  With all of her ups & downs this year, you were ALL here to support her in any way possible.  Emma will FOREVER be grateful to each & every one of you!  With that said, she is offering this mini stamp set for FREE to the first 150 shoppers starting at 8am PST Monday, Dec. 31st. NO SPECIAL CODE is needed.  If you are amongst the 150 shoppers, you will automatically have it included with your order.  ONE per shopper please.  If you miss out on being one of the lucky shoppers who get this for free, no worries, because Emma will be offering it for sale for those of you who "have to have it!"   ;)
***************


Well that's it.  I hope you enjoyed these little Valentine Treats. Just something a little different today.  And who doesn't love chocolate on Valentine's Day?!?!?!


***** SNEAK PEAK GIVEAWAY TIME ! *****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on My Creative Time's FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick and announce all winners on Monday, Dec. 31st during the release happening at 8:00am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all tomorrow for the big reveal and the super fun Blog Hop.  Have a great day!

P.S.  If you watched Emma's video today in it's entirety, she had a few announcements in there for you!  The MAIN announcement she wanted you all to know is that starting TOMORROW (Monday, December 31st) at 8am PST, you can use the code: NEWYEAR at checkout in her store HERE to get 20% off your entire purchase!  YEP, that is even including ALL of her stamps that are 40% off right now here!  This sale will end on Sunday, January 6th at midnight PST.

69 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Awesome idea Cassandra!!!
Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

GlendaLea said...

These little cards are so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

NANCY said...

Love the little cards and this scalloped stitched heart die~

Craft Me This said...

Outstanding. Loving the new release. Really beautiful.

craftmethis@gmail.com

nellie27 said...

I can't wait to get the new release to start making my own cards. Thanks for sharing your ideas and inspiring me.

pruttybird said...

Love how you made these treat holders ... Sooo cute :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Sherry said...

Cute treat bags, actually too cute to give away !

LuvScrappingTogether said...

These are fantastic, Cassandra! I love a fun way to give a treat and this is perfect! ~hugs, Saundra

Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

jessica said...

I LOVE these Cassandra!!!
Another great way to use MCT stamps and dies!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

cm said...

Gorgeous, as always! Your cards are adorable - a wonderful showcase of the new release! Thank you for sharing.

CherylB said...

Very nice! At first I couldn't figure out how you did the top of the heart. Looking closer I see you tucked it behind the edge of the envelope. Great idea! I love how it looks.

Lala's world said...

Very Cute project. A great treat holder.

ghost231985@yahoo.com

Mimi said...

Great idea to make the little treat holder! I think I have to scrap lift that one sista!
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

These are so pretty...neat treat holders!!! Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, you are totally set for Valentine's Day! How cute these are!!!

Jennifer Rose said...

Such a nice idea for a treat holder/card, it's something I wouldn't have thought of! I might have to scraplift this for my nephews Valentine's for his class!! I love how you used Emma's stamps & dies!

jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Cassandra, you never cease to amaze me!! AWESOME!! I love how you did these cards and all the detail that you used and shared how to do with the flaps! love the colors and patterns! thanks for sharing! can't wait til I can order mine tomorrow!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

Super creative turning this diecut into a valentine container.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Julie S. said...

Great idea ! Super cute cards . TFS .

Four11Lady said...

Adorable idea..........Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Cassandra great job! Awesome creativity. TFS

simmsdavis@comcast.net

Donna and Sara said...

Such a cute idea, I really love how you used the dies. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

CraftySarcasm said...

These are adorable. That heart die cut is amazing. TFS!
dbonczek@comcaset.net

Carrie K said...

This die looks amazing! I cannot wait to get one!
Carrie
carriedan1 at live dot com

Cathryn said...

What cute little gifts to give, very creative! Love and hugs, Cathryn :)

Lady Fair said...

Very cute treat holders, totally adorable. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Lori Martin said...

Awesomely adorable treat holder!

Mindy said...

What great valentine treats for a class or coworkers or friends and family. Simplistic and sweet. thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Marlene said...

Great idea. Simple and sweet. TfS
Marlene sillyone323@gmail.com

cvjac2009 said...

Love the treat holder you made with them

Vivi

Cvjac at att dot net

marg0006 said...

They are all so pretty. Like the scalloped heart.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Kristi said...

What a smart idea, and they are all so cute!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Joan Smith said...

Great cards Cassandra you know I have to say it they are sooo very CA-UTE I love the scallop heart 2!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever how you used the card for treat holders and they look awesome with that beautiful heart die. This new release is so beautiful! Great job on the treats.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim Ricketts said...

too cute!!!

Kim :)

dreenie said...

Great idea ! Just got this die for Christmas and this would be a great idea for work!
Dreenie4@yahoo

Kelly said...

Cute idea. Love the treat holders. Love this new release.
bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Sue said...

Love the little treat holders. I agree that these dies are goint to be a lot of fun. Can not wait to order tomorrow.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Diana said...

love the heart dies, I'm a sucker for hearts! love what you did!

bdcampers@msn.com

Margaret Peppers said...

This is so creative. Love it.

Margaret
mspeppers@windstream.net

Carol said...

SO CUTE...love your decorations and love these treat holders...I see these in my future! Thanks for sharing.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcv@gmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo cute!! Great idea, TFS!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Eida Gomez said...

Very cute project. Love the dies. Thanks

eigomez at comcast dot net

Debbie said...

lovely and such a creative way to use the die for a wonderful little treat
upnurse at aol dot com

T said...

I love these little sweet treat holders! You did an awesome job! tfs!

Patty said...

Very cute little cards..what a clever idea to flip and fill with candy!

Alvina said...

Hi Cassandra, I love your ideas, thanks for sharing those adorable treats.

alvinadiaz@msn.com

tina said...

Very pretty! Great job.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute idea Cassandra!!! it took me a bit to figure the heart out but I finally did! so cleaver!

CA Scrapper said...

Very cute treat holders! Love this idea.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

TheTulipCollector said...

I just love that loopy heart!

Lin M. said...

Your Valentine's Treats are so creative - thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

Very cute treat holders. I like the papers you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

SlomoMom said...

Great Creative mojo and simple to mass produce! Love theses treat cards, TFS
slomomomcbl@gmail.com

Jeri said...

What a creative way to make a treat holder. so cute!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Zeni said...

very cute gift card holders! great idea and it looks like a fun release!

Cindy said...

AWESOME little treat holders Cassandra!they are just TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a great idea! LOVE that scallop heart!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

WOW! you really did an awesome job on these! TFS Cant wait to get mine.

Darlene
desaucier at bellsouth dot net

CathyinMN said...

Adorable treat holders! These would be perfect for Valentine treats to bring to school! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

These are gr8t!!!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Eileen Dimon said...

Very "sweet" treat holders. Looking forward to trying that idea out myself.

Eileen

madimon at sbcglobal dot net

JennyKozar said...

Where do you find the time -- these are all amazing!! Thanks for sharing.

jordanbev5 said...

Cassandra, your little Valentines card set is adorable!! Especially love the Stitched Scallop Heart Die!! Would go on FB and let Emma know but have had someone do something to my account right now. :(
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

UnikeByYes said...

fantastic idea Cassandra!!! love it! TFS
may the new year be prosperous and happy!!!
Liz
unikebyyes(at)yahoo(dot)com

cricutharper said...

Such a cute idea. I love your little treat cards. Also, I'm really loving the new scalloped heart die. It's so awesome.

Christine said...

Super cute treat. I love this release! I'm gonna go broke LOL
See you tonight! --C

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG!! I justLOVE what you did with the MCT dies here!! I seriously had to look at this to figure out what you did ~ CLEVER!!! All of the papers and stamps you used are totally AWESOME together!! Awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...