Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner! Winner! Winner!

Hello everyone!  I'm here to announce the two winners from my super fabulous Guest Designer week at Obsessed with Scrapbooking.


snappyscrappy said...

Happy Anniversary!  Gorgeous LO!!  You were an awesome guest designer!!  Lee-Ann :)Lee-Ann :)


mimi2six said...

Although I love the elegant placecards, I would prefer to adorn my table with the adorable scarecrows, so so cute!
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net


Congratulations ladies!  I have already sent you an email. Please make sure you send me your mailing address so I can get these super fun prizes mailed out to you right away.

8 comments :

Houses Built of Cards said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Thank you so much...so excited!! Lee-Ann :)

TheTulipCollector said...

Great week of fun. Congrats to the winners.

mimi2six said...

WOOHOO, can't wait to paly with this cartridge, thank you!!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog today. :) I see we even have the same first name (diff. spelling). I saw your layout below...very pretty! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Donna and Sara said...

Congratulations ladies. And thank you Cassandra for being so generous.

Kim H said...

CONGRATS to the winners!! You did an AMAZING job ~ like you always do ~ that week!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...