Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #42

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #42 : Sketch Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card or a layout based on the sketch provided.  Design must be new and must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


Isn't he a cutie?  The solid brown and solid yellow cardstock are from Recollections.  All of the other patterned papers are from both the Bo Bunny ~ Double Dots Collection and the Simple Stories ~ Harvest Lane Collection.  


The fun little turkey and the sentiments are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ October 2012 - Kit of the Month.  I paper pieced the turkey with all of his feathers for some fun dimension and awesome color.  And I added some Copper ~ Stickles to end of the baster.


For some extra bling, I added these 3 little Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Goosebumps.  The ink for the sentiments and the turkey is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


That's it for today.  Doesn't it make you think of yummy Thanksgiving food???  Even though I'm an adult, I still think there's nothing like mom's home cookin'!!!!!  ;)  (Who am I kidding...I may be an adult...but I did NOT inherit the cooking gene LOL.  Good thing for mom's home cookin'!!!)

And don't forget that today over at My Creative Time is another "3D Wednesday".  So hop on over there to see what the Desgin Team has created.


Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

16 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

So CUTE!!! Love his feathers. Great Paper Piercing.

Linda V said...

Winner winner turkey dinner! This is so perfect.

Cindy said...

OMG Cassandra,Your card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job as always,I LOVE LOVE IT!!!:)

Melissa said...

Nice work! He is a beautiful turkey. Thanks for taking the time to enter the Sketch Challenge at Peachy Keen this week :)

Shelly said...

This is just too CUTE! Love that adorable Turkey and the great sentiment!
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly

Cindy :) said...

I'm loving that turkey, you did a great job paper piecing, he's so cute he deserves to be the best dressed :) adorable card Cassandra :) hugs

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is amazing!! I LOVE your paper piecing!! Fabulous!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Beautiful paper piecing on this one! LOVE it!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Okay this little Turkey is way too CUTE!! I LOVE the paper especially the one you used for his face ~ reminds me of the the skin!!!! LOL!! You paper pieced it PERFECTLY!! LOVE the liquid sparkle coming out of the baster too ~ CUTE!!! Well Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday to cook for ~ it's all about the timing!! You did crack me up about the cooking gene ~ hehehehe!! Hope all is well with you!!

DoBea A. said...

Your paper piecing is amazing Cassandra! Thanks so much for joining us again over on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog!!

Jovan said...

This card is so super cute!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra your turkey card is just too stinkin' cute!

grammy deed said...

Just found your blog-very talented and I am going to copy your turkey. Love the pleated wings and have always loved the CC turkey and used him lots but now he will be so fancy. Thanks

Lenoria said...

So cute! Thanks for the laugh today.

Rebecca said...

DArling work you all are doing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...