Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : November Release

This is my 2nd post for the day.  To see my Guest Designer post for Obsessed with Scrapbooking click here.

Hello everyone!  And welcome to Day 3 of the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week.  The brand new sets that the Design Team will be showcasing are:  Vintage Stitched Label Dies, Vintage Label Stamps and Vintage Sentiments.  I'm not on the schedule for today, but of course couldn't help but make a little something.


You are probably going to see a lot of really pretty projects from the Design Team today, but I decided to do something a little different.  I decided to make this fun "You Can Do It" card. You never know when you might need one of those.  The black cardstock is from Recollections.  The fun patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Le Tres Chic collection.  It reminded me of the street, so I thought it would go perfect with my traffic light!!!


The black pieces are cut with the brand new MCT ~ Vintage Label Die.  It has Emma's signature stitching!!!  Woot! Woot! The white banner piece is also a die in this set.  More stitching! Woot!  Woot!  The alphabet stamps are the ones I showed you on Monday - the MCT ~ Label Font.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The circles are cut with the circle die in the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies set.  The red, yellow and green cardstock are from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  I added pop dots behind everything for dimension.


That's it for today.  A super quick card.  Hope you like it!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on My Creative Time's FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick and announce all winners on Thursday, November 15th during the release happening at 8:00 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!
****************************************

Well my creative friends, this has been such a busy week so far. I hope you have enjoyed all of the craftiness going on!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And I will see you all again tomorrow for Day 4 of my Guest Designer week at Obsessed with Scrapbooking and the super fun My Creative Time ~ November Release Blog Hop!!!  Have a great day!

44 comments :

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

I love love this idea. Wow such a great job. TFS AJ-

Cindy said...

This is such a FUN idea Cassandra!I TOTALLY LOVE it,It looks so cool!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Joan Smith said...

WOW how awesome gosh way 2 cool!!
You sure love to craft and create and your love shows!! Gosh you sure know how to work Emma's creations I know she's beaming you are way too cool!!

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! What a fun card and great use of this new release!!!
Another awesome project!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool and creative!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Love the streetlight idea...too cute! Lee-Ann :)

3 Sons said...

Now that is FUN! I have 3 boys and they'd love that card. Great idea!

Donna Boyce said...

Cute card!! You are doing a great job of sharing great ideas here and on the guest blog!!!

Christine said...

great unisex card. Could use for promotion, graduation etc...moving up in the world. --C

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this is too clever and CUTE!!! Awesome idea!!!

CathyinMN said...

What a fun encouragement card! Can't wait to see the entire release.
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Jessica said...

How a great idea. Very creative. Love the sentiment that you create. Thanks for share.

lopezjrivera at centennialpr dot net

m1129 said...

Great project look super hip...

hopefulcrafter said...

What a cute idea you came up with, it is super cute.

Linda V said...

Great job! It is a perfect card for a Black Friday Shopping Trip.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Pam said...

Very cute card! Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

How too cute. Great idea.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

NinaDee said...

Great idea and fairly simple to make...i love this colorful card!!

Glora said...

I LOVE the way you think. This is FANTASTIC. It is a great card to have on hand too. FABULOUS job. Hugs- Glora

Bucharoo said...

the stitching adds a great touch. We all need an encouraging word occasionally!
busybucharoo.blogspot.com

Patty said...

It is a great traffic light! How creative!!

Zeni said...

What a super adorable card! Absolutely love it!

PoJo said...

Thank you for sharing. As a newbie paper crafter I need all the ideas I can get!

Arlene B. said...

Love all your idea's.Keep up the good work :)

d said...

Love all the ideas

littlen said...

so very cute. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Caitlin said...

love, love, love the stop light. it's super cute.

Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Love your traffic light. Great project.

lmkindell1 said...

Such a cute idea. I love it.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Deb said...

These would be super cool on a scrapbook layout, too!

Jamie said...

i love this idea what a great creative way to use these dies. tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Marissa said...

Very cute card!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

Anonymous said...

Such great ideas!!!
Sandy @ turtlelover@firehousemail.com

Lindsey said...

What a cute idea!!!!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is ADORABLE and CLEVER!!! What a FABULOUs idea for encouraging someone!! I LOVE htis and MUST borrow it!! Seriously way to go thinking out side the box!!! EEK!!!

Momof4inArlington said...

Fantastic card! I guarantee no one else could have thought to use the dies this way. I love this new font, too.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

Scrappin with the bug said...

How fun - love the little stop lights.

Karee Sue said...

what a cute and creative card,

quilt4fun2 said...

This card will surely encourage someone. Clever to make a traffic light :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anonymous said...

Great card! What an ingenious idea for a masculine card! I have such a hard time with those. Thanks!
LilMsTiff

scrapgranny said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing!

katkane43 at aol dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really cute!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Dreama said...

This is just so cute. My grandsons would love this on a card since they say this a lot. They love to race. I'm making this one today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...