Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 2 : November Release

This is my 2nd post for the day...wahoo!  To see my Guest Designer post for Obsessed with Scrapbooking clich here.

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week.  I'm not on the schedule for today, but I couldn't help but make a little something.  Today, the Design Team will be showcasing the brand new Lower Case Fun Dies.  Yes, that's right . . . an ALPHABET DIE SET!!!


The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.  The polka dot patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Forever & Always collection.  The pink rick rack is from my stash.


The little circles are cut with the little stitched circle die in the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The MCT ~ Circle Font is from the set we showed you yesterday.  And in the center, the "birthday" is cut with the fabulous MCT ~ Lower Case Fun Dies.  AWESOME!!!  The gems are from my stash.


That's it, quick and simple!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways! 

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

*** SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick and announce all winners on Thursday, November 15th during the release video happening at 8:00 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
****************************************

Well, that's it for Day 2 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And stay tuned for post #3 today, where I will be showing you another Sneak Peek with this alphabet die for my PKS ~ Challenge #43 entry.

37 comments :

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love your card its awesome :)

jessica said...

This is so much fun!! Very excited to see this new release in full! Another GREAT card Cassandra!
TFS

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very pretty card, great design!!
Kristan

LuvScrappingTogether said...

What a fabulous birthday card! I love it! ~Hugs, Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Great b-day card...wow,letter dies! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the colors but the sentiment that you created is too CUTE!! You and I are on the same wave length today! LOL! Great minds right?? Awesome job!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Cassandra! The way you combined all of the fonts is just perfect!!!

CathyinMN said...

Very nice birthday card. The design is simple, but effective. TFS!

Scrapping Nana said...

Really cute! Thanks for the design.

Holly Hudspeth said...

Great die set!!!! Among the must haves. It is so versatile.

Christine said...

This font set is awesome. love your card. --C

Glora said...

This is SO SO cute. I love the ric rac on there. Absolutely beautiful and such a perfect way to show how well these fonts work together! Hugs- Glora

Linda V said...

One of my favorite color combos to craft with. Pretty pretty pretty.

Nicole said...

Love it.. Can wait for the new stamp set..
TFS!!
Nicole

Karee Sue said...

What a pretty card, love the touch of pink.

NinaDee said...

Super card...I love your creativity!

Patty said...

Very, very cute...love your colors! Loving these new releases also!

Ruby said...

Lovely card. Love the stamps.

Carla said...

Blog hops are so fun. Thanks for the chance to win!

Carla from Utah

Deb said...

SUPER cute, SUPER easy - and definitely can be used for so many different options!!

littlen said...

very nice card. love the simplicity and colors you used. tfs.

Kathy Burns said...

Thanks for the give a way. Your ideas are fantastic!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful Birthday card and I love how the stamps go well with the dies. Love that you used dot paper and you dotted the I with a flower bling.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sue said...

What a pretty card. I would love to get this for my birthday. Awesome fonts!

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

tina said...

Great! Love the colors.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your card is so gorgeous! Love this new stamp set! You did an awesome job! lindagk23ataoldotcom

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Lovely card. TFS AJ-

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with this birthday card!I LOVE the color combo,It looks AWESOME!!!Another GREAT card Cassandra!

pharmmom18 said...

Love it The colors pop

Zeni said...

very cute! I'm just loving the use of separate letters vs. sentiments!

Caitlin said...

lovely birthday card. the circle font is so much fun!


Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

stampingirl said...

I love your blog. So cute and fun projects. Also, I'd be very delighted to win one of the giveaways. Keep up the Great work and your wonderful artistic talent.
Karole : karole52@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

great birthday card love these colors together tfs.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Momof4inArlington said...

I love the color combination; and the flower gem and ric-rac are sweet touches. What a great new font, too!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

KatBell said...

Very cute card. You are so creative. I am so far behind with my scrapbooking. So many new awesome things have come out.

Scrappin with the bug said...

So pretty love the card. Great job How fun on the dies.

Maureen Reiss said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...