Monday, November 12, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : November Release

This is my 2nd post for the day...Wahoo!  To see my Guest Designer post for "Obsessed with Scrapbooking" click here.

Hello everyone!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ November Stamp Release.  Woot!  Woot!  For those of you who may be new to this, during the 3rd week of the month Emma releases her newest sets of stamps and dies.  But before the big reveal, Emma and the Design Team get to tease you with some super fun Sneak Peeks.  This month, we will be doing the Sneak Peeks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - with the big reveal in a two day Blog Hop on Thursday and Friday.  So are you ready???  Here we go...

For Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week, we are showcasing two "font-abulous" new font sets:  the Circle Font & the Label Font. And I just couldn't help myself, so I made a project for each.   ;)

First up the brand new Circle Font:


I know this is a bit more than a Sneak Peek...lol...I just had to show you the whole alphabet!!!   ;)    As always, Emma is a total rockstar - because she made this Circle Font so that it would fit perfectly into the little stitched circle die from the MCT ~ Build A Banner Kit!!!  The ribbon is from my scraps, but it's some of my favorite so I remember that I got it a Walmart. The button is from my stash and I threaded it with white ~ DMC Floss to tie a little bow.

  
The black and the white cardstock are both from Recollections. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  The little red heart is from the MCT ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword stamp set. The ink for that is red ~ Technique Tuesday ink.  To highlight the "HI", I colored in those circles with a red ~ Prismacolor Pencil and then blended it with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  For some fun, I added pop dots underneath each circle for dimension.

Ok, next up - the brand new Label Font:


I just love how this came out!!  I can see hand-made Christmas Tags in my future this year!!!  This  tag is cut with the MCT ~ Tag Dies.  The paper for it is from the Simple Stories ~ Handmade Holiday collection.  The crinkle ribbon is from my stash.  And the bow is made with Hemp Twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.


Isn't the Label Font AWESOME????  I just LOVE it!!!  The cute Santa jacket is from the MCT ~ All Around Accessories stamp set.  I colored it in with a red ~ Prismacolor Pencil and then blended it with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I added Glossy Accents to the belt and Star Dust ~ Stickles to the trim on the jacket.  I added pop dots for dimension of course...you can never have too many pop dots...lol.  The white tags that the "Secret Santa" is stamped on . . . well, that's a Sneak of a Sneak Peek.  You will have to wait until later in the week to hear about that one.   ;)



Well, I hope you loved both of my little projects for today! You are going to love this release...it's so much fun!!!

*****SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!*****
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!   

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog.  BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, November 15th during the release happening @ 8:00 am PST in her video. GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
****************************************

Well, my creative friends, that's it for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow!   

(psssst....I'm actually going to have THREE posts tomorrow!!!  Holy Cow!!!)

81 comments :

momof6sillykids said...

Love the card and tag.

Holly Hudspeth said...

Love the crossword idea. What a great use for an alpha stamp set.

Debbie said...

both of your projects are great the card is so adorable and clever thanks for the inspiration
upnurse at aol dot com

jessica said...

These are AWESOME Cassandra! LOVE the new stamps so far....(how can you not they are awesome!!) And your card and tag are perfect!
As always so inspirational checking out your work!!
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

WOW! I love both! Love the tag with the banners!! The card rocks! Love it...great idea!! :)
Cindy

LST in Colorado said...

Great card and gift tag, thanks for the inspiration and sharing your projects.

Rick May said...

Great stuff!

Beth Anne

ScrappyK523 said...

The secret santa tag is adorable!! ~Kathy

Sue D said...

Cute projects using these wonderful fonts.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

Love what you did just totally unique and gosh girl you are so talented and congrats on guesting on Obsessed with scrapbooking....your Turkey rocks!!

Evelyn said...

The label font is my favorite. Love what you did with the circle font and that tag is super cute. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, your projects are awesome! Your idea for the card is so clever!!! I LOVE it!!! And your Secret Santa tag is so adorable!!!

Kat's Bella Arte.. said...

Awesome Ty for the chance to win ;)
Kat
Zoezerkat@cox.net

Donna Boyce said...

Cassandra, especially liked the Secret Santa Tag! great ideas!!

Linda V said...

I love how you made the whole alphabet and highlighted HI. Super creative. You have been a busy bee.

Cathryn said...

Both projects are very nice Cassandra! Great idea with the "hi" Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Donna and Sara said...

Cassandra, your projects are always amazing, great job. Congrats on being a guest designer too!

Arlene B. said...

Thank's for making these great idea's :) Keep up the good work.

Laney's Legacy's said...

such cute products I just love all your projects, TFS.

later tater,
laney

terri d said...

great projects! I love the label font..

AJoy said...

Like the circle font! Cute card.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com

littlen said...

very nice projects. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both great.

Peneeeee said...

I have a set of the typewriter key stamps and have NEVER thought to use them like this. SOOO cute. Love the label font too. GREAT!

Seasons of Life said...

I love the Christmas tag idea! I'll have to remember that one for next year!
kevindonna88@gmail.com

Carol said...

great tag and wonderful card! Love the alpha release!

Glora said...

I LOVE how these turned out. Your card is PERFECT and your tag is way awesome. I LOVE how you didn't stamp the letters right together. What a fun look. Hugs- Glora

Connie Gage said...

Love, love this card....tag is just so neat.


punkyann@iserv.net

snappy scrappy said...

Love your tag and the creative way you used the font stamp to make "hi" on the card...too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet projects! Thinking I will love these fonts stamp sets...and the label is cute too. Cute idea with the HI highlighted...I don't think I have seen that trick yet. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Cassandra!

Your card is so fun! Great idea! The tag is cute too!

Ruthie :)

Brenda said...

AWESOME!! I love it!! the card and the tag are sooo cute! can't wait!
thanks

brwneyes46@gmail.com

CathyinMN said...

Very clever card and such a cute tag! TFS!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Your card is amazing, I love that you used all letters!! The tag is gorgeous!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Toni Myers said...

I think your turkey on Obsessed with scrapbooking is so cute. And my favorite font is the circle font. I can think of lot's of ways to play with that font set. Thank you.

Got2BCrafting said...

You always make such creative and awesome projects Cassandra!! These new stamps look like a lot of fun to use. :)
Hugs,
Lori

Julie L. said...

Great card and tag! So many fun uses for these sets!

Julie L.

Tambo said...

oh so adorable. I have been in a couple secret Santa swaps and this would be a great tag to make for the gift. thanks for the chance to win. Tami

Zeni said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great projects. going to ha e to starve this week so I can craft lo-@

Lindsey said...

I love the secret Santa tag! that is so cute! Thanks for chance to win!

rhonda said...

Love the tag! And the card gives me a great idea for a card for a friend! Thank you for sharing.

NinaDee said...

These projects are super unique...so inspirational!! Thanks for sharing

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! I love your tag and card:) Love the way you said Hi on your card, to cute!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects, including the turkey centerpiece! (rebyah1@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

What a fun week!!!
Sandy@ turtlelover@firehousemail.com

My Creative Time said...

Your projects are just PERFECT my friend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
Big HUGS,
Emma;)

Kim's Kreations said...

Really fun card and tag. Love the alphabet fonts. You can never have enough. Emma has another hit stamp release.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

224uheremtyPtuet6Great projects. Love the unique card and the cute tag.

Mimi said...

If I had to pick a fav it would be the circle font but I love both of your projects - as always! You never disappoint!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

scrapgranny said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing! Love the "secret santa"!

katkane43 at aol dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great projects. I too love the Santa

Jessica said...

Both projects are so cute. Love the way that you used the circle font. Thanks for share amazing projects. Happy day!

Crystal Speights said...

again I love your work!! You are so creative!!! thanks for sharing!

tina said...

Very cute projects.


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Oh my word, your tag and card is just adorable! I am loving these two fonts and looks like they are going to be a "must have"!!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

pruttybird said...

Sooo very cute ... I'm all over that Santa tag :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Lisa said...

Both of the projects are just darling. I love the alphabet card one the best. Super cute and creative.

tracym110 said...

Love your card and tag!! They are both adorable! Wonderful job!
Tracy

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

These are both Awesome Cassandra! Great Job! Smooches...

Anonymous said...

Love them both but think I like the banners better

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG!! I LOVE your black alphabet card!! It is so STRIKING!! What a CUTE and CLEVER idea!!! PERFECT bow too ~ LOVE that ribbon! LOL!! Okay your secret santa tag ~ What a gREAT idea too! I never thought about these for secret santas tags!! AWESOME job!!!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Both projects are awesome! What a clever use of the whole alphabet. TFS and for the chance to win.

dreamer said...

your santa tag is gorgeous, ,so cute and love the lettering what a good technique -- keep it coming girl littleal1@bigpond.com.au

Kristi said...

Love that Emma's new stamps will coordinate with old releases!
Great idea.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo cute!! Love your HI card, very creative!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ideas !
Anna N.
ann2236@juno.com

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra your card is awesome and the tag tooo!!! Great job on both!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

Oh My! I really love your projects but the card is my favorite! Love these new stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Christine said...

Oh I just LOVE the label font I have stickers like it and hoard them....Oh I just NEED to have this stqamp set. Emmma is genius!

Nostalgia at its best love them both!

{{hugs}}

-christine

Patty said...

Very cute idea for your card! And I love your Santa tag!!

Ruby said...

Love the card and tag.

Carla said...

Really pretty projects today. Thanks for showing them.

Carla from Utah

Deb said...

I LOVE these!!! I have to make the cards - thanks for the great ideas.

Sue said...

What a super cute tag. I just love making tags and these fonts look perfect for that.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Nancy said...

This is adorable!!!!! Dont you just love these stamps!!! They look just like stickers!!! And wow your tag is adorable!!! LOVE! Great job! hugs!

lindagk23 said...

I love your card! And the tag turned out so adorable! I love this set too! You did an awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Awesome card and tag. Love the way you used the letters and the paper for the tag is perfect. TFS AJ-

Cindy said...

SUPER job with your Sneak Peek!I LOVE the cute little tag and the card is FANTASTIC too!!!!:)

Pam said...

Love your card and tag! Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

super cute card and tag! I love the colors used!

Caitlin
caitclark11@gmail.com

Jamie said...

absolutely love these projects thanks for sharing.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...