Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Creative Time ~ November Stamp Release : BLOG HOP!!!

Hello everyone!  What great Sneak Peeks this week from the Design Team don't you think???  Well, now it's time for the best part . . . the BLOG HOP!!!  Now this month we are doing it a little differently.  Emma has divided the Design Team into two parts and we are going to have a 2 Day BLOG HOP!!!  You should have arrived here from the super talented Amy's blog. If not, then make sure you head back to My Creative Time, so that you can start at the beginning.  You definitely don't want to miss a thing!

For my project today, I made these cute little baby shower treats - featuring the Vintage Stitched Label Dies, the Vintage Label Stamps & the Vintage Label Sentiments.


I don't know about you, but whenever I make a project with candy in it...somehow it always ends up disappearing!!!  I  must have some little gremlins in my craftroom...lol.  Luckily I took the pictures before I ate all the kisses!!!


To make these little treats, I cut out the large background piece with the brand new MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Die. Then I turned them vertically and punched a whole in each end with my Crop-a-Dile so that I could easily slide the craft sticks through.  It's a nice snug fit, so I didn't have to use any adhesive on them or the craft sticks.


The pink patterned paper for this treat is from the Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints collection (it's the reverse side of the polka dots).  The center piece is made with the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The orange cardstock is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage collection.  The white cardstock is from Recollections.  The dotted/line border is from the MCT ~ Vintage Label Stamps. The cute little baby carriage is from the MCT ~ All Around Everything Accessories stamp set.  I colored it in with Prismacolor Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  The little white banner piece is cut with another die in the MCT ~ Vintage Stitched Label Dies.  The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Vintage Label Sentiments.


I used lots of pop dots for dimension of course.  The rick rack on the dixie cups is from my stash.  And the little chocolate kisses actually say "It's a boy!" & "It's a girl!"  Isn't that cute???


The blue polka dot patterned paper for this treat is from the Bo Bunny ~ Double Dots collection.  The green cardstock for the scallop circle is from the Coredinations ~ Vintage collection. The white cardstock is from Recollections.  The cute little umbrella is from the MCT ~ All Around Everything Accessories stamp set.  I once again colored it in with Prismacolor Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  The "Precious Baby" sentiment is from the MCT ~ Vintage Label Sentiments.  All of the ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.



Well, I hope you like my little baby shower treats.  I would offer you some chocolate...but it's all gone!!!  LOL   ;)

*****BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT*****
For our Blog Hop Giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  You will win a "SURPRISE GIFT BAG FULL OF GOODIES".  All you have to do is leave a comment here along with the rest of the Design Team's Blogs  AND also leave a way for us to contact you. Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners!  All you have to do is leave a comment on all the blogs in this hop for more chances to win!  The deadline is Sunday, November 18th at midnight PST.  EASY PEASY!  GOOD LUCK!!!   :)
****************************************

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ November Stamp Release.  Here are all the sets in this release:







***BONUS***BONUS***BONUS***
As Emma stated in her video on Wednesday, she is offering a free CUTE stamp set "Thank You Hugs" to everyone who places their orders by Sunday at midnight!  That will be the deadline to receive this FREE stamp set!  (After that she will offer it for sale).  This is a little token of her appreciation for ALL of you who made this ALL possible for her to continue to do what she LOVES!  Also to celebrate her 2 year Anniversary! Yep, she came out with her first set of stamps 2 years ago.....WOW!  This offer starts today, Thursday November 15th at 8am PST & will end on Sunday November 18th at midnight.  ONE per customer please.  You do NOT have to add it to your cart or use a special code, she will just include it with your order.


I hope you enjoyed all the Sneak Peeks this week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  So let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire 2 day lineup:

Thursday ~ Blog Hop Lineup
Cassandra (that's me!)

Friday ~ Blog Hop Lineup

HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  I will see you all again tomorrow for my very last day as Guest Designer for Obsessed with Scrapbooking.  Have a great day!

91 comments :

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGOsh Cassandra!!!! These are creative and sooooo cute!!! Fabulous jog girlie!

Ruthie :)

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

very cute what a great baby shower idea!

Joann said...

Gorgeous! These are too cute, I'm gonna have to try these out! Love it!

Beth Hillier said...

So cute!!! Love the way you used the die.

Bethannrh@gmail.com

hopefulcrafter said...

These are so super cute, a great baby shower idea! Thanks for sharing them.

Brenda said...

these are the cutest! awesome job! love the colors and the disappearing candies!! LOL

thanks
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Cindy said...

OMG your baby shower idea is sooo ADORABLE Cassandra!such a great project and yummy too,they look FANTASTIC my friend!LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!:)

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are adorable Cassandra!!! LOVE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

What a cute way to use these!!!! I love them so much and I totally noticed that they said "It's a Girl!" and "It's a Boy!" before you even mentioned that. I had no idea you could buy that kind of a kiss candy. I ADORE everything about these. You are AMAZING!!! Hugs- Glora

CherylB said...

This is why I love our DT! I would not have thought to use the label die as a flag/sail like this! Awesome...going to have to do this one!

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea--love it!

Grandma Nan

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH MY WORD!!! This is BEYOND CUTE and CLEVER!!! I LOVE this whole idea! How fun could these be for showers!!! You really just blew my mind!! Your coloring is FABULOUS too!! Way to go girl!!! Awesome job as always!!!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

What a great baby shower treat! I think those little gremlins visit my house, too! I've loved seeing all your sneaks this week! ~Hugs, Saundra

Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra what a SUPER!!! cute idea i love this!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Debbie Smith said...

I love your idea to use this die!!! I cant wait to get mine so I can try them!

Anonymous said...

Great favor idea! So easy and inexpensive!
LilMsTiff

NinaDee said...

So cute....what a great idea for a baby shower!!

Linda V said...

You have been one busy girl! Great little candy favors. So sweet.

Kim's Kreations said...

Like the way you used the label vertically. Adorable buggy and umbrella. Thanks for sharing your idea.
Ogdendoll @gmail.com

MNJackson said...

Those are adorable. Great shower decor.

cm said...

Your projects here would thrill any new-baby mommy (and daddy!!). Absolutely adorable - and a wonderful way to combine 'old' releases with the 'new.' You've certainly showcased the 'all things work together' aspects of Emma's products. Cuteness to the nth degree! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Crystal said...

What a cute party favor! I can see it used for birthday parties since I'm to old to know folks having babies any more! :/)

Deb said...

Definitely need to keep these ideas - awesome for baby shower, wedding shower, birthdays - anything!!!

SlomoMom said...

Great treats presentation, good for favors for any occasion. TFS
slomomomcbl@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Clever way to use the new label die!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

bumblebee creations said...

this is seriously the cutest!!! I love love love this-off to buy them now--you have sold me on them!

Beckie said...

What a clever use of the label! Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

these are super cute!! very creative!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable baby treat holders!! Lee-Ann :)

CathyinMN said...

Very cute way to decorate the treats at the baby shower. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

CarolynG said...

Very clever idea turning the label die cut! I LOVE this label die! TFS

Got2BCrafting said...

Super cute Cassandra!! You are always so clever and come up with different ways to use the dies.. I just love that!!! :)
Hugs,
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

jessica said...

What a GREAT idea!!! LOVE how you used the label die and new stamps!
CUTE favor!!!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

What a fun and cute way to use the vintage label! So cute and perfect for a baby shower!!
bsl60atembarqmaildotcom

Momof4inArlington said...

What a great idea! These are so cute! (I know what you mean about the candies...I think there are gremlins in my craft room, too. Of course, it may just be my kids!)
rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

littlen said...

very cute party favors. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

What a clever idea and the new tag die are perfect! Great job and great idea!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Zeni said...

What a great idea to use the die as a topper! Brilliant!

scrappyzeni@gmail.com

Jessica said...

How amazing idea for a baby shower. Super cute and elegant too. You do a great job with the dies.

lopezjrivera@centennialpr.net
withloveandscrap.blogspot.com

CA Scrapper said...

These are so cute and a fantastic idea for favors! Thanks for sharing.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo adorable!! Great shower gifts!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

tracym110 said...

adorable little shower treats!! How creative is that!! Great job!
Tracy

Seasons of Life said...

Cute baby ideas!
kevindonna88@gmail.com

Dorcas Troche said...

These are great ideas!!! Thank you for sharing. I am LOVING this new release.

Dorcas
dtroche at bellsouth.net

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super cute!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.ocm
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Candice S said...

OMGosh!! Too cute for words!! Love the way you used the dies to create a fabulous shower treat. Love love love them!!

Crafty Moni said...

These are so cute! I love them, and they look easy to mass produce:) Thanks for sharing your creative idea with us:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your Happy Thanksgiving signs. Quick and beautiful! They are great!
Indiana Gram Karen

Suzy said...

Love how you made the toppers using the label die! Thanks for sharing! :)
-Suzanne

Theresa Riggs said...

Such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Donna and Sara said...

What a super creative idea. I just love favors and these are adorable. Thank you. teachermom5@gmail.com

Melissa said...

So cute and creative!

Pam said...

How cute are these favor containers!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are so stinkin' cute! You always come up with the best party favors, Cassandra!!!

Crafting Katie said...

These are so stinkin' cute! You always come up with the best party favors, Cassandra!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute project (I would have eaten all the kisses, too!).(rebyah1@gmail.com)

Cindy said...

You make the cutest little treats things ever! I love your style!
Also loving your guest posts on OWS!

Alvina said...

Wow, that is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

lanejoy1 said...

Great idea for a teacher's Christmas Gift. thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

These are adorable for a baby shower!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kamilah Clark said...

I love the way you uses the dies and stamps to create those cute toppers. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Angela's Originals said...

What a great idea! They are so cute

Theresa {A Happy Scrappy Life} said...

Thanks Cassandra! These baby shower treats are so cute!

-Theresa
tjaize at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

Cassandra,

What a CREATIVE way to use the Vintage Label Die!!! :) Those are super cute baby shower treats!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

pruttybird said...

So cute ... Love these little treats :). It's hard not to eat the candy hen you make these kinds of favors :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Jamie said...

these are so adorable.. what a great way for displaying candy :) tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

jmsurges said...

I just had my shower or I would have made these for my tables!

tina said...

So very cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Cindy said...

WOW,Cassandra!! I just love how you used the label die! You rock! Great idea! Love it...so cute! :)
Cindy

Debbie said...

nice treat cup and a great way to label them
upnurse at aol dot com

Lady Fair said...

Very cute baby shower treats, love how you flipped the vintage label die for your treat cups. TFS
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Cynthia Clark said...

So sweet. And I love the wedding project. I may have to make something like this for my wedding pic.

Margie said...

I love these! Great little party favors!

debz said...

What an adorable project would be so perfect for a baby shower!






debz831 at hotmail dot com

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

I love the cupcake tags. Now thats a great idea. TFS AJ
jeria22@yahoo.com

Cathryn said...

So cute and creative Cassandra! These are perfect and would be great for a bday party too! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Carol said...

Super cute toppers for your treats!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

shelley.karnz@gmail.com

Patty said...

Darling creations...love their bright colors!!

Jen R said...

Super cute idea and great use of te new die!!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

What creative artist all of you are Im so impressed with the outside of the box thinking when it come to Emmas products. I love the way you have used her beautiful lables in a different way. Thanks for sharing.

Mimi said...

You know I always love your projects!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

These are so adorable Cassandra! You are so creative!!!! These could be used in so many ways! Great job!!! Hugs my friend!

Tonya Wilson said...

They should have you as Guest Designer more often. Your pages are so inspiring!
twilson253@hotmail.com

Christine said...

Adorbs! Love these party favors. --C

CraftySarcasm said...

Those are so cute. What's interesting is that everything I've seen of the dies was very vintage, and yet you took the vintage look and made it whimsical. AWESOME! I love these.

Jen R said...

These are sooo adorable! I'm loving seeing all the fun ways to use the Vintage Die...I can't wait to get mine. :)
Jen
ranneyj08@gmail.com

PoJo said...

As a newbie to paper crafts, I need all the inspiration I can get. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene said...

Oh my! those are so stinking precious! love it

Darlene
desaucier at bellsouth dot net

Tambo said...

These are adorable and so creative. These would be so cute at a baby shower. tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! GENIUS.....SIMPLY...GENIUS my sweet friend! These are SUPER CUTE!!! GREAT job!!!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...