Monday, November 5, 2012

MCT ~ "Scrapping the Little Things!"

Hello everyone!  I'm back today with another fun segment of "Scrapping the Little Things!" with My Creative Time.


For those of you who are new to this - it's when we create either "Project Life" or "Smash Book" layouts.  It's all about getting it done fast and preserving life's little moments!

So a couple of months ago I got refocused on health & fitness and I joined a KoKo Fit Club near my house.  It's the most AMAZING place!!!  I absolutely love it!!  Did I just say that??? Yes, Yes I did!!!  I am LOVING working out!!!  Here is my Smash Book layout on my success thus far:


The whole thing is computerized.  So they keep awesome statistics on your workouts and progress.  Periodically you do strength tests to measure your progress and growth.  And each workout earns points.  And after you earn so many points, you are rewarded with different colored lanyards.  I just love that fun way of getting recognition for your efforts!


All of the kraft cardstock is from Recollections.  The brown cardstock is from Bazzill.  And the orange cardstock is from the Bo Bunny ~ Double Dots Collection.


The big numbers are stamped with the My Creative Time ~ Follow Your Dreams stamp set.  The little numbers and alphabet are stamped with the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.  The fun polka dot arrows are also in the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.


Most of the added elements are pieces I cut out from literature and information that I have collected from my KoKo Fit Club.


Me in my super cool KoKo Fit Club hat!


Don't you just love that cute little KoKo person logo in the bottom right corner???


Here are my 3 lanyards so far.  I just earned the black one this weekend!!  Wahoo!!!  The next one is yellow at 250,000 points and then the big daddy is a blue one at 500,000 points.  Those are going to take me awhile.  

The star bursts are cut with a die in the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  And the banner tags are from the My Creative Time ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.


The highest number of points you can earn for a workout is 1,000.  To get a perfect score you have to do all the reps, at the correct weight, with a perfect pace.  Not as easy as it sounds. But when you do it, you get to join "Club Perfecto"!!!  How fun is that?  Total motivation for someone who's a little OCD....lol. The little blue picture is a shot of the computer screen with one of my perfect scores.  I've done it 9 times so far!!!  Way to go me!!!  

The cute little clipboard is from the My Creative Time ~ Honey Do List stamp set.  See the picture above the little KoKo guy?  I braided all of my lanyards together.  Silly, but fun...I love it!


Well, that's it for me today.  I hope you like my little Smash Book layout.  Have you tried one yet???  They are super fun! Give it a shot.  And don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  See you all again soon.

10 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

This is such a cool layout, Cassandra! I bet putting it together just made you even more inspired to keep up your routine!

snappy scrappy said...

Great LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Linda V said...

I remember you telling me about this at Mania. You had just earned the orange one. Great LO to highlight your success. Keep up the good work my friend.

Christine said...

Awesome LO and great going on your workout progress. Your post is both crafting inspiring and a true motivator to get me up and wanting to do some exercise. That place sounds great...nothing like that here in my little town LOL --C

CherylB said...

Ahhhh, these pages are awesome! I love every bit of it...I will refer to it in the future as I move forward with my own smash book. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

Love these smash pages!! I am totally gonna use this idea for my book!! Great job! Hugs

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,WOW such a great and fun smash book project idea!all the details are just FANTASTIC, AMAZING job as always my friend!Have a great day!!!:)

Candice S said...

Awesome Smash pages! Love the colors & the idea of tracking your progress. Great job:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Way to go is RIGHT! This place sounds like fun...with friends would be even more fun! Congratulations on the lanyards...you are doing great. I love the fun way you have done your pages. Very colorful and I like the figure that looks like OK to me but I see the figure :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG!! You did smashing FABULOUSLY!!! Seriously!! I LVOE all the details you did! how CLEVER to do the tags from the polariod dies for the weeks!! LOVE all the pictures ~ especilly the one of you! Oh you OCD ~ NOOOOO way!! LOL!!! You got girl keep being motivated!! I also FORGOT to say in your last post with the picture of you and your sister ~ I LOVED it!! nothing like a sisters love!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...