Thursday, November 8, 2012

MCT ~ "Designer's Challenge" : Host - Rosy

Hello everyone!  It's already time for another "Designer's Challenge" over at My Creative Time.  For those of you who are new to this - every other Thursday, one of the members of the MCT ~ Design Team will host a challenge.  


This time the host is Miss Rosy.  And her challenge is: To make a project that includes fabric and stitching.  The stithcing can be real or hand drawn.

You will have two weeks to link up your project over at My Creative Time.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  So let's hop on over there now to check out what some of the Design Team Members have created.

Have a great day my friends.  I can' wait to see you all next week.....lots to share!!!!!   ;)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...