Friday, November 23, 2012

MCT ~ Black Friday Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  You should have arrived here from the fabulous Miss Emma's blog.  If not, make sure you head back to My Creative Time so you can start at the beginning.  You don't want to miss a thing!

Thank you for joining us for our very first "MCT Black Friday Blog Hop"!  Okay, not only are we have a SALE, but we are ALSO releasing 2 new stitched dies that YOU ALL have been requesting for a LOOOONG time!  If you own the "Curly Label Die" & the "XL Label Die", we now have Stitched Dies that will layer on top of those!  Are you as excited as we all are??? Wait, we are NOT stopping there, Emma has ALSO had several requests to see her "Teeny Tag Dies" by themselves (for mass producing purposes).  GUESS WHAT????  We now have them selling in her store by themselves!!!  Sit back and please enjoy this hop as we all showcase the BRAND NEW "Stitched Curly Label Die" & the "Stitched XL Label Die" along with many other MCT products!




Please use the code:  BLACKFRI (all caps) to get a 20% discount  off your purchase!  Sale will end Sunday, Nov. 25th at midnight.

Here is my cute little Black Friday card:


How fun!  Don't you think??  How many of you have already been shopping today?  Well, I have to admit, I hit the Michaels by my house LAST NIGHT!!!  eeeek!  I know, I know . . . but I couldn't help it!  Got some good deals!!!  Hope you did too!  :)

For my card the black, red, gray and white cardstock are from Recollections.  The light gray patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Forever & Always stack.


This sassy little lady, her hand bag and her shopping bag are all from the MCT ~ Keepin' It Classy stamp set.  The two sentiments are from the MCT ~ Classy & Fabulous stamp set.  For a little extra highlight, I used a red ~ Prismacolor Pencil to shade in "Happiness" and "craft store".  Perfect match don't ya think?  hee hee


Ok . . . here's what you all have been waiting for!!!!  The brand new and super terrific Stitched XL Label Die & Stitched Curly Label Die.  I just love that Emma made these, because I think the layered look is the perfect touch.

The red piece is cut with the traditional MCT ~ XL Label Die and the gray piece is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched XL Label Die.  The calendar (numbers) are from the MCT ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set.  The "November" is stamped with the alphabet stamps in the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp set.

In the lower corner, the black piece is cut with the MCT ~ Curly Label Die and the white piece is cut with the brand new MCT ~ Stitched Curly Label Die.  I used the alphabet stamps from the MCT ~ Just Simply Live stamp set again to stamp Black Friday.  The heart is from the MCT ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink and red ~ Technique Tuesday Ink.


Well, HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!  May you find good deals and great parking spots!!!

*****GIVEAWAY ALERT*****
This wouldn't be a party without a giveaway.....right???  Well, we are keeping it simple!  Just leave your comments along with a way to contact you should you win.  Random.org will be picking TWO lucky winners to win $25 worth of MCT products of your choice!  GOOD LUCK PEEPS!
******************************

Well, let's get hopping so we can all go shopping!  Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Cathryn.  But in case you get lost along the way, here is the entire line up for today:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!!!  And don't forget to use the code BLACKFRI (all caps) to get a 20% discount off your purchase at My Creative Time.  Sale will end Sunday, Nov. 25th at midnight.  I will see you all on Monday for a super fun surprise!!!  ;)

86 comments :

Shar said...

How cute is this! Love!!!!

momof6sillykids said...

Love your card.

nellie27 said...

Very cute card. Black Friday shopping scares me!

Tambo said...

Oh I am awake at an ugly hour, but no BF shopping for me. I've done that in the past. Some not so very nice people out there. I love this card. I should have made one for my BFF who is going to live dangerously today LOL tfs Tami tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Queen Bea Scraps said...

What a great way to do a calendar, love it. TFS

jessica said...

What an adorable and super creative card!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!
TFS and happy Friday!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Angela's Originals said...

Very creative. I love it.

:Jayne said...

too cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...in Canada we don't have black Friday...Canadians run to the US to participate. I don't get it...I hate standing in line...it's not my thing. The Canadian retailers do have sales...but no ones going to push you over to get to them. Lee-Ann :)
leekubinec@gmail.com

SherriB said...

Such a cute calendar card!

sherri_braun@hotmail.com

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

How cute!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

The new dies are great and you did a wonderful job showing them off...cute card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafticakes7 said...

So cute!!!~Gloria
hubbyletsmecraft.blogspot.com

lindagk23 said...

Love the new dies and your project is adorable! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

CherylB said...

Oh my gracious! How stinking adorable is this?! Great job...I love it!

Dorcas Troche said...

Very cute. I'm so glad Emma came up with this!

Dorcas

dtroche at bellsouth dot net

Kim said...

Love the card and the stitched dies are fantastic!

Gaylynn said...

Such a creative way to showcase all these stamps and dies plus have fun with black friday.
http:// blog.NeatThings-Boutique .com
contact @NeatThings-boutique .com

Anonymous said...

Great job! This is the first year I didn't do black friday. :( I think the Keepin' It Classy, Whimsical Calendar Days, and Anyday BINGO and Crossword stamp sets are some of Emma's best ever. :)
LilMsTiff

Mimi said...

Love your card as always!

Just placed my order and I can't wait for it to arrive!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

PoJo said...

Thanks for sharing you ideas! As a newbie to paper crafting, I need all the inspiration I can get!

LuvScrappingTogether said...

A very fitting card for today, Cassandra! Love it! ~Hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Love the cards and the new dies. I'll be ordering them today.
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Lisa said...

Very cute card, love the look.

cm said...

Once again, Cassandra, stunning cards! You've convinced me to add a few more items to my shopping list: Whimisical Calendar and Anyday Bingo are calling my name. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very cute card!! I did some online shopping as i am Canadian cuz they don't have as good as deals here!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Patty said...

Such a cute card!! I definitely want the XL Stitch Label die! I wanted to go to Michaels so, so badly, but I had Thanksgiving at my house..and everybody hung around late! I was exhausted & had to work today!

Alvina said...

Beutiful card, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is SUPER cute and creative!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

That is adorable! What a great idea!
pinkglitterstudio@yahoo.com

Donna Boyce said...

Absolutely thought your card was too cute!!! Perfect fit for today!

Cindy said...

So, so cute!

Cindy said...

So, so cute!

CraftySarcasm said...

What a perfect card for the day! Very cute. Need that extra layer for sure.
dbonczek@comcast.net

Brenda said...

I LOVE this card!! awesome job!! love how so many sets was used and how great they look all together! thanks for sharing

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Shelly said...

How very cute and fun! Love the new label!
Have a great day!
Shelly

Christine said...

Love your card. Wish I could be shopping, but I just had hand surgery. Chris dot pickulathotmail dot com

TheTulipCollector said...

Fun to spend Black Friday hopping around this creativity!! Great job on your project.

Crafting Katie said...

This is too cute!!! Absolutely perfect, Cassandra!

CathyinMN said...

Totally cute card! Love it!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Evelyn said...

Super cute card and so very true!! TFS
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

Sue D said...

Great card for today--love the layered dies and the shading on the words.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Your card is so perfect for BF!! I love these new dies!

Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Gina said...

way to adorable Cassandra!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

Moxy77 said...

Love these new dies. Cute card too!!! Melissa MelJohn74 at aol dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card!! LOL, I opted to stay home today.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Super cute. Love the stamps.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

Cathryn said...

What a cute idea Cassandra. Great job on the design! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Stacy B said...

Love the card Cassandra and really glad that you used both new dies with the old one....I love the look of the stitched layer on top. Guess I'll need to go back to the store and do some shopping :-)

Debbie said...

adorable thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

My Creative Time said...

OMG,!!!!! This is SOOOOOO FLIPPN PERFECT!!! What a fitting card for today!!! Love it!!
BIG HUGS!
Emma;)

Marianne said...

Love your cards! great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the new stitched label dies! They look great layered over the plain labels!
DeniseB

Mindy said...

I could see that being used for a very cute save the date card for a wedding

cricutharper said...

Love your work. Great job showcasing the new dies along with it being Black Friday.

dreenie said...

Love this Black Friday reminder!!! Thanks for sharing!
Dreenie4@yahoo

MotivatorK said...

This card was really cute and different!

Brenda66 said...

Cute Black Friday Card! I Just love the new stitched dies.

bolvera66@yahoo.com

shanry said...

Love your card! TFS with all of us.

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Great way to show a calendar. Love it!

CrizzyJ said...

Thanks for the chance to win. Love the hop!
crizj(at)hotmail

Leanne said...

This is such a fun card Cassandra! Love all the MCT goodies used on this one and the color combo!! TFS! Hugs, Leanne

MzTea said...

Cute card and very creative way to make a calendar.


Taneia
mztaneia@gmail.com

Cynthia Clark said...

Cute card. Wish I'd seen it in time to make one for my sister. LOL
Off to the next stop on my hop.

Cindy Clark
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Zeni said...

Oh my gosh! your card is just so cute! great job!

scrappyzeni@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Super cute black friday card. The sentiment match perfect. Thanks for share this funny card.

lopezjrivera at centennialpr dot net

Anonymous said...

Really a cute card to send to your girl friends

Roxanna
roxxscott at g mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

What a cute...cute...card you are so creative and talented I did do the BF thing my daughter picked me up at 4a.m. and we headed off to the mall we had a blast...lots of laughs and got 95% of my shopping done she brought me back home at 4p.m. what a fun day with my daughter.

Tambo said...

OMG this is so cute. I wish I would have thought to make my BFF a card for this day. She always goes out. Not me, I've done it a few times. tfs Tami
tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Tambos Creations!

Karen said...

So cute!
Karen L 1020 at gmail dot com

Joann said...

Super cute!
jlopez_designs@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

great project its so cute and funny! tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

SueBee said...

Too CUTE !
suebee623@charter.net

Maureen Reiss said...

Your card is so sooo cute!!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Cindy said...

This is such an AWESOME card Cassandra!great job with the new dies,I hope you are having a great weekend my friend!!!:)

Donna and Sara said...

Love how you combined the different sets for your project. Great job. Thank you. teachermom5@gmail.com

Lara said...

So cute! Nice work!

marg0006 said...

I remember the Christmas stamps last year. Thy are so so cute. Thanks for a chance to win such a awesome giveaway.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a really cute card. Love the Black Friday idea with it. Smooches...

Christine said...

Great sentiment! When I tell people I don't like to shop...they just look at me and say, "unless it's at a craft store" then I just giggle. --C

Julie L. said...

This is ADORABLE! Love, love, love it! :)

Julie L.

Nancy said...

I love this Cassandra! I went black friday shopping! I get quality presents for way less! I save about 400-600 when I go. I think its well worth it! Hugs and great job my friend!

UnikeByYes said...

How cute Cassandra!! Very creative use of the calendar, love it! I hope you had a wonderful thanks giving! TFS
Have a great day!
Liz
Unikebyyes{at} yahoo{dot} com

Momof4inArlington said...

What a fun project! Congratulations on your Black Friday deals!

Kristi said...

Love these new dies! Emma's stuff rocks.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG ~ you are just to CLEVER!! I LOVE how you used the stamps and made it every womans DREAM ~ shopping!!! Eek! Seriously ADORE this card!! So PERFECT and funny!! Sorry I am so behind on my comments! Awesome job as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...