Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BFF !!!

Hello everyone!  Today I have a fun little card that I made for my BFF's birthday.  A few months ago, she won a trip to Jamaica on one of our local radio stations...how fun is that?!? Anyway, she is getting ready to go in a couple of weeks, so I thought I would give her some fun Birthday Cash that she can spend while she is there.


So I looked online to see what Jamaica's flag looks like and this is it.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  I used the brand new My Creative Time ~ Lower Case Fun Dies to cut "jamaica".  I also cut it out in both white and gray and offset them a little for a different look. I used some pop dots behind it as well for dimension.  The "Happy Birthday" & "Just For You!" are from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I rolled up the money and attached it with removable adhesive.  How fun don't you think???  I know it's a lot...but she deserves it!  :)

That's it for now.  Come back in a couple of minutes...I will have the winners of my 500 Followers Giveaway!!!

4 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Great card!! Lee-Ann :)

TheTulipCollector said...

Wow...that grey matting on the letters just make this look so graphically appealing! Nice job.

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever how you rolled and attached the money. The letters are perfect fit. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is soooo COOL!!! LOVE the whole concept here!! How CLEVER to use white and gray for the lowercase dies and offset them!!! CUTE idea for the flag and rolled money!! Your friend is not only lucky to recieve this card but to have you as a friend!! Congrats to her for the trip!! BTW ~ LOVE how the photograph turned out!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...