Monday, October 15, 2012

Thank You Beary Much

Hello everyone!  Did you all have a fabulous weekend?  Today, I have a couple of quick Thank You cards to share. 


These cards are smaller than I normally make - approximately 4x4 I think.  All of the white, pink and kraft cardstock are from Recollections.


The cute border is from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  In order to make room for the "Thank You" sentiment, I taped off some of the dots to have a blank spot. The "Thank You" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Sports Sentiments. The "Beary much!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Beary Special Thoughts stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


The sweet little bear is from the My Creative Time ~ Beary Special Thoughts stamp set.  I colored him in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I also added a little Cotton Candy ~ Stickles to his little heart patch.  The ribbons and button are from my stash.  And the hemp twine is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.


That's it...quick and simple.  You can never have too many Thank You cards on hand.  :)  I hope you all have a great day. I will see you again tomorrow.  


And don't forget...today is Scrappy Monday over at My Creative Time.  So hop on over there to see what the Design Team has created.

12 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

This is so darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, these are just too sweet! I absolutely love the color scheme and your perfect coloring of the bears! Adorable!!!

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE! I love the pink & brown together so much!!! hugs - Glora

Shelly said...

Perfect thank you card, adorable and sweet !
Have a super day
Shelly

Linda V said...

Super cute! I have to make tons of thank you notes and this would do the trick.

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet cards! The gingham is just enough pattern and the bear is perfect for so many cards. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Mickey's Craft World said...

Hi Cassandra,

Thanks for your lovely comments on my flowers...you are very kind!!

I am so loving your card...super cute!!

Hugs,
Mickey

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ so stinking CUUUTE!! Okay I LOVE that you used those stamps for this Teddy Bear!! I must try this! Coloring spot on and oh my you used my favorite ribbon ~ gingham!!! Well who every gets these Thank Yous is going to send you a TU card for the card!! LOVE!!!

Christine said...

Super cute, Like that you used the dotted outline. Love your watermark...did you use pic monkey? Good job.

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE little card Cassandra!I LOVE the ribbon and the color combo,BEAUTIFUL job as always!!!:)

Jeanne said...

These are sooo stinkin' cute! I love the soft pink color and the ribbon is perfect!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hey, I've seen one of those cards! lol! they are sooo cute and thank you for my sweet card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...