Monday, October 22, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #40

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #40 : Just Cards - Word Up.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a card where the focus of the creation is the sentiment.  You can accomplish this with clean and simple designs or let your creativity go wild with patterns and colors, as long as the sentiment shines through as the main focus.  Design must be new; must showcase the sentiment or words as the focal point; and must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.

I decided to go with clean and simple:


The cardstock is from Recollections.  The "Thank You" stamp is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Gnomegrown stamp set.  I colored in one of the "Thank You" sentiments with a yellow ~ Prismacolor Pencil.  I added two little black brads from my stash just to draw the eye more in that direction.  And I added some yellow ~ Rick Rack from my stash as another simple accent.  

That's it.  Super simple today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see the rest of the entries.  

Also, don't forget that today over at My Creative Time is "Scrapping the Little Things".   So head on over there to see what the Design Team has created.


I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

12 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

So neat...love the way you made a background! Lee-Ann :)

Kim said...

Love your CAS card. Looks really sophisicated!

Linda V said...

Great card design.

Glora said...

Absolutely PERFECT. I love that Thank You sentiment it is one of my favorites. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

LuvScrappingTogether said...

This is perfect for the challenge, Cassandra! Thanks for playing with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

AHHHHHHH Miss lady you know I ♥ me a background!!! EEK!!! You totally rocked this out!!! THANK YOU for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

This made me SO HAPPY~ YEAH!

Nikki

Christine said...

I'd definitely say WORD UP on this card! Love accent yellow thank you. I'm working on mine now :-) --C

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ WORD up!! Well I think this CAS card is beyond FABULOUS!!! Seriously ! I LOVE the colors ( okay Steeler country here) and the one little Thank You colored! Too perfect and clever!!! AWESOME job!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute card cassandra!

Blue Moon Creation by Thia said...

Very cute card so perfect for the Word Up challenge!

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your card for the PK challenge!looks FANTASTIC Cassandra,LOVE it!!!:)

Raven B said...

what a great way to use the words! You did such a great job on this one!!!! ;) Thank you so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.
Hugs,
Raven

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...