Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge # 39

Hello everyone!  It's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #39 : Color Inspiration.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project using colors in the palette below. Design must be new and must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.

Here is the color inspiration:


And here is my card (you can't really tell, but the colors in the background patterned papers include the color inspiration; the colors aren't exact but they are pretty close):


All of the patterned papers and the cute little tab at the top are from the SEI ~ Halloween Hoopla collection.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  The super fun spider is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Fuzzy Spider stamp/die set.  I chalked him up a bit to make him look meaner.  ;)  And all of the little cuties on each side of the spider are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Candy Monsters stamp/die set.


I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the accents in the eyes and teeth.   And I used various colors of Zig Writer pens for the mouths and little spider boots.


For extra dimension, I used pop dots behind all the little cuties.  The ribbon is from my stash.


That's it for today.  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see the rest of the entries.  Have a great day!  I will see you all tomorrow.


Oh, and don't forget . . . today is 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time.  So head on over there to see what the fabulous Design Team has created.   

11 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable! Lee-Ann :)

Christine said...

Love his boots on ALL his legs. Great job. --C

Glora said...

ADORABLE. You used these colors PERFECTLY right down to the little boots on the spider. AWESOME job. Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ ADORABLE! I just LOVE this card! You know I LOVE these little dies and their faces but what you did to them ~ Eek!! Too stinkin CUTE!!!! I think the paper is a PERFECT touch too! Well I have to say Thank You for your comment on my blog! Hubs was TOTALLY right on the wagons wood planks! You are ALWAYS so sweet and supportive not to mention FUNNY!
Hugs and LOVE your card!!

Kim said...

Love your card! The Halloween "line-up" is so cute!

VICTORIA said...

I love your halloween characters!!! Cute card :)

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Miss lady this is ADORAMOUS!!! You so totally rock! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at PeachyKeen! Good luck :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Linda V said...

Winner winner chicken dinner!!! I love it.

Melissa said...

Love all the Peachy Keen Halloween characters together. So fun!

Rosie said...

love it

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

absolutly adorable !!! love how they are all lined up together great job !!! Thanks for playing with us over at Peachy Keen this week !!!

Michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...