Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #38

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile since I participated in one of the challenges over at the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog and I'm excited to get back into the groove.  Today, it's the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #38 - "Anything Goes".  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create any project you would like.  Design must be new and must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.


Felt the need for a little color this weekend, so I went really simple with pops of my favorite rainbow colors.  The black and the white cardstock are from Recollections.


This cute little paintbrush is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ August 2012 - Kit of the Month.  Isn't he adorable???  I colored him in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  If you look closely you can see that I added some silver ~ Stickles at the top of the brush.  And I used most of the colors to make his hands look all messy. Remember finger painting as a child?  Those were the days...  :) The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.


The star bursts and the little stitched circles are cut with dies from the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.


The letters are from the My Creative Time ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The rainbow papers are from the Bo Bunny ~ Bold & Bright : Double Dots Collection.  I used some pop dots for extra dimension.


That's it . . . quick and simple for today, but the rainbow makes me smile every time!  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge Blog to see the other contest entries.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all tomorrow.

Oh...and don't forget...over at My Creative Time today is another segment of "Show Me Your Technique".    So hop on over there and learning something new.  :)


The mini blog hop lineup is:


Have a great day everyone!

13 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute...I always love your cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Too CUTE!! I just got this stamp set and can't wait to play with it!! I think this is ADORABLE!! LOVE the little brush and what a stroke of GENIUs to do his hands like that! I do remember finger painting! Those were the days!!! Let alone you used my FAV MCT stamps and dies!! Great card!!!

Christine said...

I love his "messy" hands. I totally got it before reading the post (I always look at pics first, then read) --C

Linda V said...

I love this card. I noticed the messy hands right away. Super cute and so you!

Glora said...

ADORABLE! You added all the perfect details here. And the hands are just the cherry on top. You are so clever. This is absolutely ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

L.B. said...

Love your rainbow touches always and this brush stamp is so fun.

Melissa said...

Glad to see you back at the PK Challenges :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh so CUTE!!! LOVE his little messy fingers!!! Looks like me after crafting!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE card Cassandra!Looks FANTASTIC,I LOVE the brush and the colors!!!:)

DoBea A. said...

I love this card Cassandra!! Love all of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at Peachy Keen!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great card with the colors and that cute little brush!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim Score said...

love that little paint brush! nice job on your card

Jennie Garcia said...

I LOVE how simple but awesome is!! I am a huge fan of simple cards but I suck at them LOL. LOVE the colors!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...