Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MCT ~ "Show Me Your Technique"

Hello everyone!  I'm back from the Circle Mania 2012 in Atlanta and boy am I pooped!!!  I will try and post pictures as soon as I can get things back to normal.  I wanted to remind you though that it's time for another "Show Me Your Technique" segment over at My Creative Time.  


For those of you who may be new to this - every Tuesday a few of the MCT ~ Design Team Members will share with you one of their favorite crafting techniques.  So if you've ever wondered "How did they do that?" - here's your chance to find out!  The mini blog hop lineup for today is:


So let's go hopping and learn some fun new techniques!  Have a great day my creative friends!  I will see you again soon.  :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...