Monday, September 17, 2012

Tick Tock . . . time is almost up!!!

Hello everyone!  I don't have a project for you today - sorry.  I have been busy creating though and hopefully will get to show you those projects very soon.  I just wanted to pop in and remind you that you have a couple of days left to enter the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge.  And starting on Wednesday, Emma is have a "Mini Release" - so we will be having Sneak Peeks on Wednesday & Thursday with the Big Reveal & Blog Hop on Friday.  See you there!

2 comments :

Crafty Moni said...

So good to hear from you my friend:) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Your creations are always so inspiring:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Brenda said...

thanks....this one got by me! but happy to see what's going on today and tomorrow...and the FRiDAY!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...