Monday, September 10, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Sept. Release

Hello everyone!  I'm back :)  This past week, Peachy Keen Stamps unveiled their latest batch of Peachy goodness!!!  And over at the Peachy Keen Connection, they had a couple of challenges.  So today, I have my entry for Challenge #1.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Use "3" of something on your card or project.  You can make anything you would like.  Must include Peachy Keen Stamps.

I was lucky enough to get my September 2012 ~ Kit of the Month already . . . Yippee . . . so here is my card:


Aren't they so cute???  I just love these little pumpkins!  The card base is from Recollections.  The polka dot patterned paper is from the Simple Stories ~ Harvest Lane collection.  The green patterned paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co. ~ This & That collection.  The orange cardstock for the little pumpkins is from my scraps, but I'm pretty sure it's from Paper Trey Ink.

The awesome little pumpkins, their super cute faces and the sentiment are all from the brand new Peachy Keen Stamps ~ September 2012 : Kit of the Month.  Don't you just LOVE those faces???  They are the best!!!


To dress up these cuties a bit, I used some chalk for their cheeks and a few accents for dimension. I used my Prismacolor ~ Pencils for the the stems, the whites of the eyes, the teeth and the mouths.  For the little eye accents, I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.  And for the little tongue, I used a red ~ Zig Writer Pen.  I added some pop dots behind all of them for dimension.  And then at the bottom, added a little something extra with some Offray ~ Tulle.


That's it . . . super simple, but pretty cute I think.  I don't know about you, but every single time I use my Peachy Keen Stamps . . . I can't help but SMILE!!!  :)  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you tomorrow with my entry for Challenge #2.

Oh, and don't forget ~ it's "Scrappy Monday" over at My Creative Time.  So head on over there and take a peek!


See you all tomorrow!   :)

7 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Great colouring...super cute card! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable card! Love those little pumpkins, and the tulle is the perfect touch!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh how CUTE!!! Love those little pumpkins and the faces!! Of course, paper hoarder ~ LOVE the papers! The tulle is just the right touch too! LOVE it like always!!

Glora said...

This card is the cutest. I'm totally in love with this set and the faces but I haven't even touched the surface with all the mixing and matching possibilities. I love these pumpkins with those faces SO much. Awesome, awesome card! Hugs- Glora

Christine said...

Your pumpkins make me SMILE! TFS --C

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo STINKIN' CUTE Cassandra!LOVE those sweet little pumpkins!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

I always smile when I see Peachy faces and the one with fangs :D haha! Great job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...