Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : September Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ September Product Release.  For those of you who may be new, during the third week of the month Emma releases her newest stamps and dies.  And Emma and the Design Team show you some fun Sneak Peeks before the big reveal on Friday.  So sit back and enjoy the fun!  Are you ready???

For Day 1 of Sneak Peeks, we are showcasing the All Around Goodies stamp set.  For those of you who love the All Around series of stamps that co-ordinate with the Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies . . . you are gonna love these!!!


I decided to make a bunch of fun Halloween Goodie Bags.  I am specifically featuring the "Treats" sentiment from this new MCT~ All Around Goodies stamp set.  And for all of the cute little images inside the circle, I used the MCT ~ All Around Halloween stamp set.  I still just love how all of Emma's products work so well together!!!

All of these teeny tiny gift bags are from Michaels, as well as all of the super cute ribbons and the crinkled filler on the inside of the bags.  These were all super easy to make and could be mass produced for a Halloween party very quickly.  Here are some close up shots:






Aren't they cute?  I just love how they turned out!  For all of the cute little images inside the sentiments, I colored them in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I added some pop dots behind the Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  And that's about it!  Super Super Simple!!!  Hope you like them.  :)  

***********************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick and announce all winners on Friday, September 21st during the blog hop release happening at 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
***********************************

Well that's it for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  Have a great day my friends!  I will see you all again tomorrow.  :)

64 comments :

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,all your goodie bags are sooo ADORABLE!!!FANTASTIC job with them all,I LOVE the great bows!SUPER CUTE projects my friend!!!:)

katieo said...

I love the way you combined stamps

jessica said...

I can always count on you to knock your projects out of the park!!! These are awesome!!! Love the new sneak of the stamps and all the details on each of your adorable gift bags!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Cathryn said...

ALL of these are adorable! The coloring on that cupcake looks fabulous!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

All of these treat bags are so super cute!! Lee-Ann :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Cassandra you treat bags screams beautiful. I love them. TFS AJ-

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Hello Cassandra, your bags turned out soo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are SO CUTE, Cassandra! I think I need to get to Michael's to get some of those cute bags and the filler! Super fun project!

Craft Me This said...

Your bows are amazing along with all the beautiful bags and new stamps.

craftmethis@gmail.com

CherylB said...

Wow, how cute are these little bags?! Awesome job, such great ideas. Love! Thanks for sharing, Cheryl

Alvina said...

Hi Cassandra I love your treat bags they're adorable,tfs

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG! These are so FLIPPING CUTE!!!! I LOVE that every single one of them is so different too! WOW! How CUTE are the details!!! I need to go to M's ~ I LVOE hwo these turned out! Well since I can't decide which one I like the "BEST" I will take them ALL! AWESOME job as always!!!! Did you giggle at these when you were done?/ These are giggle material!

Carol said...

Super cute gifts bags. I really like the All Around stamps sets of MCT and look forward to this one as well! TFS

Deanne Gutierrez said...

These are just adorable!!!

Christine said...

OMGosh, your treat bags came out so darn professional! They look great! Can't wait to see the rest of the week. TFS --C

christinescreativecards@gmail.com
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Tricia@ http://craftingthedayawayy.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the treat bags, so cute!

Niki said...

So very cute!

Niki
billniki@gmail.com

Glora said...

WOW! Each and every one of these is an ABSOLUTE treat! I just LOVE that Spider ribbon too. I ALSO love how the sets mix and match! AWesome job! Hugs- Glora

Gaylynn said...

Love how you decorated these bags. Beautiful!

Cindy said...

Such cute little treat bags! You always mix and match the different stamps so well...Great Job!!

Cindy - 1mamacyn@gmail.com

hopefulcrafter said...

All these bags are so cute, I need to make a few things for some friends for Halloween and this will be a great way to wrap them. Thanks for sharing them.

Lisa said...

WOW Cassandra, love all the bags. They are all so cute.

Lisa said...

You always have such great projects. I love how these are simple to create yet look fantastic.

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your treat bags are so CUTE! You did an awesome job decorating these! I love the new ALl Around Goodie Stamp set and how well they will go with Emma's other sets! Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Brenda said...

All these little treat bags are just adorable! Looks like another fabulous stamp set and I can't wait to see what is next for tomorrow!

Shar said...

Eeeek!!! Every single one of these is my favorite! :) I love how you used this release. Stinkin' cute!!!

Creative M said...

These are So Cute!Super Duper Cute and Yummy Treat Bags!Love them all!
Migdalia

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute!! I love the mix and match of the sets!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Jayne said...

Your bags are adorable Cassandra.They all look so spooky cute!
Jayne x

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! So many wonderful goodie bags:) Love the colors you used for your bows and embellishments.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I agree.... they are very cute. I love how you made all the different bags. TFS

Barb Ghig said...

I love your gift bags ~ What a great way to present a gift to someone!!!

VICTORIA said...

your treat bags are awesome Cassandra!!! TFS :)

UnikeByYes said...

As always, fabulous job! These bags are adorable Cassandra, TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

antdoda said...

Love the halloween bags to cute!!

Sue D said...

Very cute for a Halloween party!

lisa808 said...

Fab, fab, fab gift bags.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I love your gift bags!!!
Angela

Gina said...

wow great treat bags! what a great trick or treat idea for co-workers!! Thanks for the idea :o)

GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Mimi said...

Your goodie bags are adorbs! Love this set and can't wait to see the entire release!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Bags and tags are super cute

LindaV said...

What fun treat bags! I love the All Around Sets and you sure showed it justice.

Lady Fair said...

Very cute treat bags, love the ribbon you used for each bag. Don't you just love Halloween?

lfl in es atc om cas td otn et

Maria said...

OMG! Those treat bags are super cute!!! TFS

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

just cute as can be I so want to do this for my Friday night girls group. Looks like they could be cranked out in no time if I keep it simple. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Ruth G said...

So amazingly cute! These look like they took you a long time to make - there's so much wonderful detail! TFS!

cm said...

Your creations are top-notch, and your site is one of my "several times a day" go-to places for ideas AND smiles. Your projects make me (and all your fans!!) happy! These little bags = beyond cute!! Thank you for sharing.
carol

Brenda said...

your bags are beautiful!! love the bows and all the colors!! awesome!

Sue said...

These bags are super cute. I love the ribbon with the spiders on it.

Thanks
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are just fabulous Cassandra! I love how they are all just a bit different!

Jessica said...

All goodies bags are very pretty. Like the combinations of sentiments and colors.

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the bags. The ribbons are wonderful. The little sentiment works perfectly.
Ogdendoll @gmai.com

Danielle Lee said...

Great bags. So cute and fun. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Shawn Spencer said...

Cute little bags and the sentiments are perfect. Shawn spencer
Golfwidow@frontiernet.net

cricutharper said...

Cute cute cute! I do love how these turned out.

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow...so many different ways to decorate the bags. The scallop circle die cuts look great on them. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Debbie said...

these bags are wonderful love all the details you did to decorate them thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

CarolynG said...

Beautiful gift bags!! Fantastic job!

Diana said...

Your bags are simply adorable! Love the dies!

bdcampers@msn.com

Debbie said...

I love these bags, such a cute idea! TFS.

Debbie B
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love your array of colorful treat bags. Another Great Project My Friend. I have one word for you..."Videos" (lol) Smooches...

Amy C said...

These are ADORABLE!! Who wouldn't want to get one of these?? I know I would. Fab job showcasing the new stamps!!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Super cute goody bags.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...