Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Creative Time ~ 3D Wednesday

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D Wednesday" with My Creative Time. The goal is to make anything besides a card or layout.  


And today's theme is a Baby Shower or Wedding Shower Party Favor.  I decided to go with Baby Shower:


Aren't they so cute???  The fun little baby carriages are cut from the Baby Shower ~ Cricut Cartridge.  Inside is a little baggie full of chocolate.  I was originally going to use those yummy party mints, but I couldn't find any.  Unfortunately, the chocolates didn't last long.  Somehow after the photos were taken, they disappeared.  I guess there must have been a hole in the bag. LOL   ;)


The solid pink cardstock is from Recollections.  The pretty flower paper is from the Bella Blvd ~ Baby Girl collection.  I added some Stardust ~ Stickles to the rocker part for a little extra something.  The orange bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Seam Binding.  Then I used the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings to make the "Precious baby" tag.  The little white bow is made with DMC Floss.  And the bow on the chocolate baggie is made with The Twinery ~ Lemon Drop Twine.


The blue cardstock is from Recollections.  The fun monkey patterned paper is from the Bella Blvd ~ Baby Boy collection.  I added Stardust ~ Stickles to the rocker part.  The tag and sentiment are once again made with the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings.  The orange bow is made with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Seam Binding.  The little white bow is made with DMC Floss.  And the bow on the chocolates is made with The Twinery ~ Lemon Drop Twine.


Well, that's it for me.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And if you haven't tried one ~ whip up a little 3D project of your own.  You might just get addicted!!!  See you all again soon.  Have a great day!

19 comments :

My Creative Time said...

These are SOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! EXCELLENT job my sweet friend! AND, your pictures are FANTASTIC!
HUGS,
Emma;)

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute, love the monkey paper!!
Kristan

Cathryn said...

These are so pretty! All the ladies would be sure to snatch them up at the party!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Your little carriages are so precious, Cassandra! These would be such a hit at a baby shower!

Jeanne said...

These are just TOOO cute! I love the glitter and the papers are perfect! And yes, every time I buy candy for a project mine disappears as well. I have NO idea where it goes. ;)

Cindy said...

This is such a FANTASTIC little baby shower idea!SO SUPER ADORABLE Cassandra,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!Have a great day!!!!:)

LindaV said...

Super cute! Chocolate doesn't stay long around here either. Darn those bags with holes. I love the monkey paper and it seems all the baby showers lately have been Monkeys. To save yourself from the chocolate...you could always use those little candy bananas. I never eat those!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Okay these are just way too CUTE!!!! I LOVE that cut and the papers you used ~ especially that monkey one!!! Alright I am thinking that little bag had a hole in it too! I just can't imagine what happens to mine and your chocolate when we craft???? Hmmm ~ maybe it was those crafting gnomes again!!! LOL!!! ADORABLE project!!!

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE. I wanted to buy the cartridge just for this cut but I somehow resisted for the moment. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't resist having a little chocolate when it is sitting around! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Chocolates do disappear quickly here too...they must melt away into thin air :D What a cute project today! The papers are perfect as are the sweet Cricut cuts. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shar said...

How cute are these!!! Love them Cassandra!!! :)

Brenda said...

So cute, so perfect! Love these!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

how cute are these! I love how you used stickles on the rocker!!

Tina H said...

So adorable! I love the paper combinations. Great job:)

Carol said...

Love these! So cute...and I'm crazy about your choice of papers...they are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Nancy said...

Cassandra these are so stinkin adorable!!! You did an awesome job!!! Love the paper!!!!!!!!! hugs

Nancy

Rosie said...

omg these are adorable



rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Adorable! Great idea for a shower. --C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...