Thursday, September 6, 2012

MCT ~ Designer Challenge : Host -Veronica

Hello everyone!  It's time for the next Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time.  


For those of you who are new to this, every other Thursday - one the members of the My Creative Time ~ Design Team will host a challenge.  This time the host is Miss Veronica. And the challenge is: to use a "Recycled Item" in your project. That could be anything - a paper towel roll, a piece of fabric, a cereal box . . . anything will do as long as you are recycling it. You will have 2 weeks to create your project and add your link to the post over at My Creative Time.  So head on over there now to get all the details.  I can't wait to see what you all create!!!  :)  Happy crafting my friends!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...