Thursday, September 27, 2012

MCT ~ Designer Challenge : Host - Tracy

Hello everyone!  It's time for another Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time.


For those of you who are new to this, every other Thursday - one of the members of the My Creative Time ~ Design Team will host a challenge.  This time the host is Miss Tracy. And her challenge is:  to make any project of your choice - using Googlie Eyes.  How fun is that?!?!!  You will have 2 weeks to complete your project and add your link to the post over at My Creative Time.  You can head on over there to get all of the details.  But before you go, check out my card:


The solid black cardstock is from Recollections.  The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific.  The fun green spider web patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ The Halloween & Fall stack.  The orange polka dot paper is from the Echo Park ~ Chillingsworth Manor stack. The fun shape in the background is cut from the Art Philosophy ~ Cricut Cartridge.


This awesome "BOO" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Treats For My Sweet stamp set. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I cut it out by hand and popped it up with some pop dots. I also added some Lavendar ~ Stickles to the little polka dots.  Isn't that little spider cute?  It's actually part of the stamp!  Love it!!!


The fun little bow is made with 3 different colors of twine from The Twinery ~ Charcoal, Lemondrop and Lilac.


These super cute little ghosties are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy Haunting Ghosts.  I cut them out using the PKS ~ SVG file and my Silhouette.  I added grey chalk to make them look a little whispy and also some pink chalk for cheeks. And of course, who doesn't love those Googlie Eyes?!?!?  My fav!!!  They are all popped up with pop dots for fun flying dimension.


Well, that's it for me today.  Even though it's still 100 degrees here in AZ, it's starting to feel like fall when I'm making Halloween projects!  LOL  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you again tomorrow.  And don't forget to head back over to My Creative Time to check out all the details about the Challenge.  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

15 comments :

Scrapper28.aka.Deb said...

What a fantastic card Cassandra! Brilliant detail - thank so much for the explanation of your processes.
Cheers!
Deb.
mattdeb(dot)mccleary(at)bigpond(dot)com
http://debsobsession.blogspot.com.au

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute card!!
Kristan

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cassandra! That layer cut is awesome! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cassandra! That layer cut is awesome! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Simply adorable! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, these little ghosts are sooo adorable!!!

tracym110 said...

Oh my gosh!! Your little ghosts are the cutest!! Great job!! And of course I LOVE the googly eyes!!
Tracy

Glora said...

WOW, awesome card. I LOVE all of those cute little ghosts and their googly eyes. The boo is perfect for it too. Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Great Halloween colors...love the twine bow and who would be afraid of these cute ghosts? Great card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

love this card! way too cute! love the colors too together!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This card is just Boo-tiful! Love it! Hope you'll join me over at my Blog for My B-Day Celebration. Smooches...

Cindy said...

OMG your little PK ghosts are TOO CUTE with those googly eyes Cassandra!AWESOME job my friend!!!:)

Nancy said...

Well! All I haves to say is..TOO stinkin cute Cassandra!!! OMG the little ghosts are so cute!! You did a great job!!! I don't know how its in Arizona but here in Cali it does not feel like FALL! Well I think its close to your 100 degrees..but we have had a break here and there..I need to crank up the AC! lol...hugs!

Cathleen said...

I love this stamp set. It is perfect for the Teddy Bear Parade. TFS
czthleenapayne@gmail.com

Creative M said...

LOL..very Cute and Friendly Ghosts!
Don't you just LOVE googly Eyes!!They make everything extra cute...LOL!
Thanks for leaving me bloggie love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...